Adidas Sprintstar Running Spikes
Sprinting requires precision as much as power and speed. These men's track spikes are built for the technical sprinter. They feature a light, breathable SPRINTWEB mesh upper that locks the foot in place and a Pebax plate outsole for optimal energy transfer. Ideal for racing distances up to 400 meters.
Recommended events: 60m, 100m, 200m, 400m, 4x100m, 4x400m
The Adidas Sprintstar Running Spikes Reinforced mesh upper provides maximum heat exchange through key ventilation. This process works by allowing air to permeate the perforated construction for breathability to the foot while SPRINTWEB technology at the forefoot is designed to lock the foot down during event-specific motions.
The Synthetic overlays hold the foot securely during all phases of the sprinting gait and also act upon torsion to maintains its shape and form. A Soft collar around the ankle and and plush tongue helps to reduce pressure on the ankle and Achilles. Designed for efficient power and technical sprinters the Sprintstar Running Spikes Pebax plate outsole engages the wearer with the ultimate energy return and durability. This supplies you with unprecedented energy, so every stride you make, more power is generated and produces greater durability to handle to robustness of either the sprint events.
- Reinforced mesh upper - For maximum heat exchange.
- SPRINTWEB forefoot - Designed to lock the foot down during event-specific motions.
- Synthetic overlays - Designed to hold the foot securely during all phases of the sprinting gait.
- Soft collar around the ankle - To reduce pressure on the ankle and Achilles.
- Pebax plate outsole - For ultimate energy return and durability.
- Weight - 173g.
- Recommended events - 60m, 100m, 200m, 400m, 4x100m, 4x400m.