Adidas Adizero Discus Hammer Shoes
Built to withstand the power and speed throwers need, these discus and hammer throw shoes are lightweight anchors. The ADIWEAR outsole provides abrupt stopping ability, and the wide strap over the midfoot ensures stability.
The Adizero Discus Hammer Shoe from Adidas developed fitting technology MicroFit. This means that the shoe will be locked down inside of the shoe to allow for a direct fit and can add speed and precision to your performance. A Fit Strap fastening has been placed across this shoes upper which offers a stable and supportive fit across the foot.
This fastening also extremely quick and easy to adjust so that the wearer can receive a precise fit for their training sessions. A wide hook and loop strap over the midfoot provides a secure lockdown and works in tandem with the lace closure system to keep the foot secure during rapid pivots. A comfortable textile lining eradicates uncomfortable rubbing during rapid movements.
The outsole is made from the extremely durable non-marking Adiwear rubber. Used to reduce wear in the heel landing area and the toe off area, both the shoes and your feet, are well protected. The stickiness of the sole also helps to improve your grip and offers unbeatable traction where you need it most. Built for circular motions of the hammer and discuss the smooth forefront provides essential speed during rapid pivots.
- Micro Fit - Improves fit, speed and precision.
- Fit Strap - Easily adjusted, supportive and stable.
- Wide Hook and Loop Strap- Keeps the foot secure.
- Traditional Lace Closure- Locks down the midfoot.
- Textile Lining- Comfortable lining that eradicates rubbing during pivot movements.
- Adiwear Outsole - Durable and hard wearing.
- Smooth Forefoot- Provides essential speeds during rapid pivots.
- Weight- 328g
- Midsole Drop- 1mm
- Heel Drop- 10mm
- Forefoot- 9mm