adidas Adizero Shotput Shoes
The circle is yours. Take command in these adidas shot put shoes. Lightweight with a locked-in feel, they keep you anchored as you accelerate towards release. Their durable outsole holds up to pivots, drags and long hours of training.
- Synthetic Upper - Designed to provide great hold while maintaining lightweight performance.
- Mesh Rear Quarter - Improves breathability and ventilation.
- Lace Up Front with Support Strap - Ensures a secure fit.
- EVA Midsole - Lightweight cushioning and support.
- TRAXION Outsole - For maximum grip in all direction.
- ADIWEAR Outsole - Offers the ultimate in high-wear durability.
Designed using a synthetic leather forefoot, these shoes are lightweight while providing the support needed to reinforce your throw. An air mesh rear quarter improves the breathability of the shoe to keep your feet well ventilated at all times. A lace-up front with a secure velcro strap over the front also makes sure the shoes stay secure on your feet and makes for a better fit.
An EVA midsole features to provide lightweight, responsive, cushioning and support, making these shoes are ideal for either training or competing. The EVA midsole also helps to reduce the impact on your feet during your throw, and cushions your feet to keep them comfortable.
Traxion and Adiwear Outsole
The Traxion technology in the outsole means there is fantastic grip in all directions, to ensure that you can maximise your performance. Supplemented with adidas' Adiwear technology for not only ultimate grip, but long-life durability too.