Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Mini
The lightweight and comfortable Trekz Titanium Mini wireless stereo headphones are the safest alternatives to traditional sports headphones and earbuds. Bone conduction technology, an open ear design and a suite of convenient features deliver premium music play and crystal clear calling without compromise. Designed with athletes in mind, Trekz Titanium is sweat proof, secure, and will allow you to hear your surroundings - no matter where life takes you. The smaller headband on the Mini makes them more suitable for children and those with a petite head.
Bone conduction is a natural part of the hearing process-sound travels through our eardrums and bones simultaneously. Aftershokz have taken the concept to the next level through the development of a suite of proprietary audio technologies and design patents, using Transducers to guide mini vibrations through the cheekbones to the inner ears, delivering sound without plugging or covering them. The result: headphones that deliver unrivalled situational awareness and comfort.
Natural sound leakage is a common drawback found with most headphones and earbuds, especially at high volumes. LeakSlayer was designed to release sound generated by the transducers in order to cancel sound generated by the housing, significantly reducing leakage, even when compared to traditional headphones and earbuds.
Durably designed to withstand high-impact activities, these headphones will power through daily sweat sessions and wicked weather. A nanotechnology coating and watertight rubber gaskets repel sweat and moisture from the inside out.
It doesn't seem sensible that audio travelling through your bones instead of your ears could be so finely tuned. It wouldn't be possible without our PremiumPitch technology, which assures the finest in bone conduction audio, with a range that suits music and voice.
OTHER KEY FEATURES
Various design features have been carefully planned out and added to these headphones such as the Titanium Headband and the OpenFit design. The Titanium Wraparound hand band is superbly flexible and lightweight which makes the headphones superbly durable and allows them to be very portable. The OpenFit design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear.
- Bone Conduction Technology - Delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- Titanium Wraparound Headband - Lightweight and flexible for durability and portability.
- OpenFit Design - Ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear.
- Premium Pitch - Guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass.
- Wireless Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity and convenient multi-point pairing
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage
- IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather
- Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go
- Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty
- SPECIFICATIONS -
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 3dB
- Microphone: -40dB ± 3dB
- Bluetooth version: v4.1
- Compatible profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Wireless range: 33 ft (10m)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium ion
- Continuous play: 6 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Charge in: 1.5 hours
- Weight: 1.27 oz (36g)