Asics Gel-Cumulus 19 Womens Running Shoes
Featuring Asics Convergence GEL Technology and Rearfoot GEL Cushioning Technology, the GEL-Cumulus 19 delivers superior comfort and shock dissipation, while enhancing foot function for a smooth ride. GEL-Cumulus 19 also sports a contemporized upper to signal the latest generation.
New, seamless uppers will encase each foot in breathable comfort. Mesh wraps the forefoot to increase airflow; creating a better, healthier environment for your feet to thrive in. The no-sew upper construction features for an irritation-free fit, so you can run with zero friction and zero distractions; because we know how rubbing and blisters can ruin your day. A ComforDry sockliner lies atop a bouncy midsole, implemented to supply an extra layer of plush, and hygienic, underfoot comfort.
This premium product features higher rebound properties but also provides excellent moisture-management and a high level of breathability; so you stay damp-free and comfortable on hot, longer distance days. The sockliner is removable, so can be washed in-between uses.
Independently placed eyelets embellish the shoe, dispersing lace tension to further enhance the customised fitting environment and comfort of the Cumulus 19. Reflective elements complete the upper, increasing your visibility to passing vehicles to keep you safe on those late night road runs.
Convergence GEL Midsole
FluidRide technology, a two layered midsole construction, features for a winning combination of cushioning and bounce-back. The luxurious SpEVA and Solyte material fusion results in comfort, durability and light weight; cushioning the foot and supplying energy packed bounce; reducing the use of superfluous muscle power and therefore diminishing fatigue, keeping you driven for longer. Sitting beneath the FluidRide platform, and complimenting its bouncy nature, are the rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems; these work to reduce shock during the impact phase; sparing your joints as you sprint down onto hard, unforgiving concrete.
Research has shown the majority of runners heel-strike, so the Convergence GEL is positioned closer to the heel's spherical shape for improved cushioning and shock dispersion. Its adaptive nature means this compound creates a smooth transition from heel contact to the Guidance Line, enabling the foot to transition from impact to toe-off with the least amount of resistance. This reduces muscle fatigue, and with a minimal trusstic, there is the right level of torsional support to guide the foot to toe-off, should fatigue set in. So the GEL helps to attenuate shock while the FluidRide improves comfort and reduces energy loss; harnessing kinetic energy to supply that all-important spring in your step.
Asics' Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) is also incorporated into the Cumulus' midsole. I.G.S. works by enhancing the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off; coaxing you to run in a neutral stance. Neutral running posture is further encouraged by Guidance Line Midsole Technology, which uses a vertical flex groove to decouple the tooling along the line of progression; enhancing gait efficiency. The result of these technologies combined is a supportive, but cushioned, ride; helping the wearer to run neutrally whilst minimising the stress on their joints.
Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) Outsole
The Trusstic System has been implemented to reduce the weight of the sole unit and link the forefoot and rearfoot; working alongside the guidance line to encourage a more consistent and directional gait. AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Rubber) is strategically placed on the outsole to provide extra durability and traction in high stress areas. The closely spaced tread provides superior multi-directional grip; allowing stability on wet and dry ground. DuraSponge technology provides extra cushioning to the outsole, whilst also enhancing forefoot durability; giving you a resilient and hospitable running shoe.
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper - Provides superior lightweight comfort and breathability.
- Seamless - Reduces the risk of irritation.
- Comfordry Sockliner - Removable; provides exceptional cushioning and moisture wicking.
- Discrete eyelets - Disperse lace tension.
- Reflective Elements - Keep you visible whilst training in low-light.
- Fluidride Midsole - Fluidride provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Convergence GEL - Offers enhanced shock absorption.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - To improve the GEL's performance.
- I.G.S. Technology - Enhances the foot's natural gait for a smoother ride.
- Guidance Line Technology -Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Trusstic System - Reduces the weight of the outsole whilst maintaining the shoe's structural integrity.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) - Extremely durable and offers high traction on multiple surfaces.
- DuraSponge - Provides increased durable cushioning for the outsole.
Rather than bombard you with a highly complex system of delivery options, we thought that we would keep things simple, so we offer 4 options:
|In-Store Collection||FREE||Ready for collection within 48 hours - you will be notified when colleciton is available|
|Standard||£3.95||2-5 working days|
|Expedited||£5.95||1-2 working days|
|Special Delivery||£8.95||Guaranteed Next Day before 1pm delivery|
|International Delivery||£15.00||3-10 working days|
Order and Collect – All orders placed by 3pm should be ready for collection within 24 hours; however please check your emails regularly in case we have contacted you regarding your order; we wouldn’t want you to make the journey to collect if your order wasn’t ready due to one of the exceptions noted in the exceptions section below.
Additional Delivery Instructions
You may tell us of any additional requirements you have with your order or delivery in the “Order Notes” when placing your order, please note that we cannot be held responsible for missing items if special delivery instructions (i.e. “leave in porch”) are requested in the order notes.
If you haven’t received your item within the estimated time slot then please contact us on: 02392 698285 or email: email@example.com with your order details and we can track your parcel and find out what’s happened.
All claims for missing items must be made within 28 days of the estimated delivery date.
Order and Collect
If you have placed your order online and have chosen to collect in-store, please ensure you bring a valid form of photographic identification with you (passport, driving license, military or services ID) as well as proof of address (recent utility bill, driving license etc.); for security reasons only the person who is named on the payment method of the order can collect that order in-store.
Please note that we will hold orders for a maximum of 1 month, during which time we will remind you regularly to collect your goods. If your order has not been collected within this time period it will be disposed of and we will be unable to refund any monies paid to us for the order.
Apart from the delivery time exceptions, noted above, we do have a few exceptions where deliveries are either not possible or our customer service team will need to contact you to explain your options before processing and charging for your order; these may result in a slight delay in processing.
Here is a list of examples that may be relevant:
- An item from your order is either found to be faulty or damaged before we dispatch and there is no more stock available in this product – we will contact you to discuss alternatives or confirm a cancellation.
- You are attempting to order from outside the European Union or to a PO Box address – Unfortunately we do not currently ship to PO Boxes or outside the EU; unless to a BFPO address.
- Your order value exceeds £600.00 – There are some exceptional purchase variables that may result in us needing to charge a delivery cost; this is only in the event of very heavy orders (i.e. if you were to order very large quantities of energy drink powders); we would contact you before making any charges.
- Your order is flagged by our system as a possible fraudulent order – apologies if this happens; however the system makes this decision based upon information from banks and other agencies as well as the combination of items ordered; we will contact you to confirm your identity and order before processing such orders. This is for everyone’s security so please don’t be offended.
- Duplicate orders – We will contact you before processing duplicate orders, in case the duplicate was due to an internet connection (or other) problem on your network when you placed the order.
- Your item is not available – We operate a state-of-the-art live stock system that is accurate to within 3 seconds; unfortunately even this still leaves room for rare stock control errors where your item may be show as available; when in fact it is out of stock. We will contact you to discuss if your options from here.
No Hassle Returns, No Worries
We all change our mind from time to time, some people more than others! So we understand that you may wish to return an item for lots of different reasons; no worries!
Simply return the item in its original condition with a completed returns form (you’ll get one of these with your package or can download one here) to us at the below address and we’ll arrange an exchange or refund as you wish. In the event that the item is not returned in the original or resell-able condition (including packaging), the item will be returned and/or a re-stocking fee will be charged. You will be contacted before any actions are taken.
We’ll process your request the day we receive it, but please allow 2 working days just in case we are extra busy or the postman gets abducted by aliens! You can do this for refunds anytime within 14 days from the date you received the item, or anytime within 60 days if you would simply like to exchange for another size/colour or similar product.
We completely understand that having the right fit and/or style is crucial to your comfort and performance, that’s why we always recommend that you come in and try before you buy; however if this isn’t possible and you find that what you have bought from us isn’t quite right, then send it back and try again!
You can do this as many times as you like until you get it just right, some places will charge a re-stocking fee, we just want you to be happy, so we won’t charge you a penny; just pop it in the post with a completed returns form to the below address and we’ll send your replacement ASAP.
Get it right first time
Many of our customers buy two pairs of the same shoe a half size apart and then send back the one that doesn’t fit; if you want to do this just let us know when you order and we’ll even send you a pre-addressed mailbag to return the unwanted pair, all you’ll need to do is pay the postage; easy!
Please note, all returns must be received in the original state they were received in, should the item(s) be deemed unfit for resale and/or damaged in anyway charges may apply to your refund/credit. Should this happen all our customers will be notified via email first.
Web Returns Alexandra Sports
140 Gladys Avenue,