ASICS Gel-Challenger 12 Tennis Shoes
These men's tennis shoes from ASICS offer outstanding grip and traction, as well as the stability needed for performing quick, lateral movements. The ideal shoe for anyone aiming to up their game to the next level.
Breathable Mesh Upper
The high-quality mesh upper constructed in this shoe gives form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support; giving you everything you need to prevail in an intense match. The seamless construction features for an irritation-free fit, because we recognise how rubbing can ruin your day. Plus, mesh elements increase the shoe's breathability; promoting a better, healthier environment for your feet to win in. A PGuard wraps the toes for enhanced durability and protection from toe drag. The anti-gravel tongue prevents any debris from entering the shoe, for a distraction-free game.
The removable OrthoLite sockliner contributes towards the customised fit of the Challenger 12, acting as an extra layer of anatomical comfort. A Solyte midsole resides underfoot for lightweight cushioning, keeping you feathery on your feet and nimble on the courts. Sitting beneath the Solyte platform, and complimenting its supple nature, are the rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems. They work to reduce shock during the impact phase; sparing your joints as you volley and lob, and leap and land onto unforgiving surfaces, allowing for smooth transitions and movement in multiple planes.
A Trusstic System has been implemented to reduce the weight of the sole unit and link the forefoot and rearfoot, preparing you for propulsion so you can move forwards with confidence. An AHAR+ (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber) non-marking outsole completes the Challenger 12. Strategically placed in high-stress areas, it supplies excellent cushioning and grip without compromising the shoe's permanence. This outsole is designed specifically for tennis shoes, bringing the perfect level of grip and traction needed to glide around the court without sliding and slipping.
- Mesh upper - Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- Seamless upper - Reduce risk of rubbing and discomfort.
- Breathable mesh Keeps the foot dry and fresh.
- PGuard toe protector - Enhanced toe durability.
- Anti-gravel tongue - Stops debris entering the shoe.
- Removable Sockliner - OrthoLite sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Solyte midsole - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- Trusstic system - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- AHAR+ outsole - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.