Asics GT-2000 6 Mens Running Shoes
The GT-2000 6 Women's Running Shoes offer durability and comfort to ensure the best ride, perfect for all runners. These structured cushioning and supportive shoes feature a seamless mesh upper for more comfort and SpevaFoam midsole providing extremely lightweight, comfort cushioning.
Seamless Mesh Upper
The upper of the Asics GT-2000 6 Women's Running Shoes are constructed of a seamless mesh, encasing each foot in breathable comfort. The mesh allows air to fully permeate the entire upper providing a constant breath of fresh air for your feet, whilst at the same time eliminating hot air that builds up within the shoe. This is one of many steps that the shoes take to ensure you perform at your peak level and have no distractions or discomforts that end your run short. What makes this version a little bit better than the previous version is that the upper is seamless reducing friction and hot spots which in turn causing blistering and discomfort. heat welded overlays have two jobs with one being adding durability to the upper and providing a sleek and stylish look. The second advantage of the overlays is that they join together with midfoot straps that in turn join up with the laces. Once the laces are tightened to the wearers preference the upper then gets wrapped around the foot, providing a more tight and secure fit over the midfoot.
In addition, an internal Heel Counter creates an improved fit, helping to anchor the heel into place, reducing in-shoe slippage for smooth, distraction-free strides. With the heel counter being internal Asics have added extreme cushioning to the collar and Achilles areas of the shoe that enhances comfort completely, allowing the heel counter to work its magic without being noticed. An Ortholite sockliner provides step-in comfort and is the first layer of plush comfort. The sockliner is also treated with antimicrobial technology that works endlessly to prevent the growth of odour-causing microbes, allowing your shoes to stay fresher for longer.
The construction of the midsole is completed of a few elements that make the GT-2000 6 a hard to rival shoe. The luxurious Flytfoam is a big part of the protection system that resides within the midsole and provides excellent bounce and comfort. It provides you with unmatched shock absorption and a lively ride. FlytFoam is the lightest cushioning material Asics has ever made, 55% lighter than industry standard EVA and provides excellent protection from unnecessary stress and impact forces. This as well as SpevaFoam technology makes the lightest 2000 ever designed. Its reinforced, organic fibres let the material bounce back to its original shape after every run, allowing you to train harder, more frequently and for longer without the worry that your shoes might not be able to take it. Resilient and winning, FlyteFoam technology lets you run with the feeling that your feet aren't even touching the ground.
Additional cushioning comes from the heel and forefoot gel that has been strategically placed where tests have shown the most impact forces reside when going through the gait cycle. The gel disperses any impact forces and disturbances that can potentially cause damage to the muscular-skeletal system of the ankle and foot. In addition, Asics contrast their cushioning with the Dynamic Duomax support system that makes a big part of the GT-2000 name. Implemented on the medial side, it helps to control pronation, enhancing stability and support without sacrificing lightweight or comfort. Lastly, two other features still reside in the GT-2000 that featured in its predecessor. The trusstic system has been implemented to offer great torsional stability, by suppressing inward twists and encouraging a natural gait. The second is an impact guidance system that is applied to encourage the foot to perform a more natural heel to toe movement when you run, enhancing your efficiency.
An outsole made from Asics High Abrasion Rubber offers exceptional grip and durability, with an abrasion resistance that's three times higher than conventional rubber. Developed based on the concept of contributing to environmental load reduction, the outsole prolongs the life of these shoes to make them extremely durable for long-term use. A Guidance Line also features on the outsole. Using a vertical groove, the Guidance Line runs the whole way through the outer sole from heel to toe, keeping the centre of pressure concentrated into these grooves for a sturdy, supportive ride.
- Seamless Mesh Upper - Creates unbeatable breathability and reduced friction.
- Heat Welded Overlays - For additional structure and durability.
- Clutch Counter - Internal heel counter than offers an improved fit on the heel.
- Ortholite Sockliner - Antimicrobial sockliner that prevents the growth of odour causing bacteria and wicks away moisture.
- FlyteFoam Midsole - Offers a great combination of bounce back and lightweight cushioning.
- Rear Foot And Forefoot Gel - Provides exceptional shock absorption.
- Dynamic Duomax - Works within the midsole to control pronation and reduce injuries.
- Trusstic System - Offers stability and prevents shoes from twisting.
- Impact Guidance System - Encourages foot to perform a more natural heel to toe movement when you run.
- AHAR Outsole - Offers exceptional traction and durability. .
- Guidance Line - Increases performance by reducing imbalance caused by shifts in your centre of pressure.
Rather than bombard you with a highly complex system of delivery options, we thought that we would keep things simple, so we offer 4 options:
|In-Store Collection||FREE||Ready for collection within 48 hours - you will be notified when colleciton is available|
|Standard||£3.95||2-5 working days|
|Expedited||£5.95||1-2 working days|
|Special Delivery||£8.95||Guaranteed Next Day before 1pm delivery|
|International Delivery||£15.00||3-10 working days|
Order and Collect – All orders placed by 3pm should be ready for collection within 24 hours; however please check your emails regularly in case we have contacted you regarding your order; we wouldn’t want you to make the journey to collect if your order wasn’t ready due to one of the exceptions noted in the exceptions section below.
Additional Delivery Instructions
You may tell us of any additional requirements you have with your order or delivery in the “Order Notes” when placing your order, please note that we cannot be held responsible for missing items if special delivery instructions (i.e. “leave in porch”) are requested in the order notes.
If you haven’t received your item within the estimated time slot then please contact us on: 02392 698285 or email: email@example.com with your order details and we can track your parcel and find out what’s happened.
All claims for missing items must be made within 28 days of the estimated delivery date.
Order and Collect
If you have placed your order online and have chosen to collect in-store, please ensure you bring a valid form of photographic identification with you (passport, driving license, military or services ID) as well as proof of address (recent utility bill, driving license etc.); for security reasons only the person who is named on the payment method of the order can collect that order in-store.
Please note that we will hold orders for a maximum of 1 month, during which time we will remind you regularly to collect your goods. If your order has not been collected within this time period it will be disposed of and we will be unable to refund any monies paid to us for the order.
Apart from the delivery time exceptions, noted above, we do have a few exceptions where deliveries are either not possible or our customer service team will need to contact you to explain your options before processing and charging for your order; these may result in a slight delay in processing.
Here is a list of examples that may be relevant:
- An item from your order is either found to be faulty or damaged before we dispatch and there is no more stock available in this product – we will contact you to discuss alternatives or confirm a cancellation.
- You are attempting to order from outside the European Union or to a PO Box address – Unfortunately we do not currently ship to PO Boxes or outside the EU; unless to a BFPO address.
- Your order value exceeds £600.00 – There are some exceptional purchase variables that may result in us needing to charge a delivery cost; this is only in the event of very heavy orders (i.e. if you were to order very large quantities of energy drink powders); we would contact you before making any charges.
- Your order is flagged by our system as a possible fraudulent order – apologies if this happens; however the system makes this decision based upon information from banks and other agencies as well as the combination of items ordered; we will contact you to confirm your identity and order before processing such orders. This is for everyone’s security so please don’t be offended.
- Duplicate orders – We will contact you before processing duplicate orders, in case the duplicate was due to an internet connection (or other) problem on your network when you placed the order.
- Your item is not available – We operate a state-of-the-art live stock system that is accurate to within 3 seconds; unfortunately even this still leaves room for rare stock control errors where your item may be show as available; when in fact it is out of stock. We will contact you to discuss if your options from here.
No Hassle Returns, No Worries
We all change our mind from time to time, some people more than others! So we understand that you may wish to return an item for lots of different reasons; no worries!
Simply return the item in its original condition with a completed returns form (you’ll get one of these with your package or can download one here) to us at the below address and we’ll arrange an exchange or refund as you wish. In the event that the item is not returned in the original or resell-able condition (including packaging), the item will be returned and/or a re-stocking fee will be charged. You will be contacted before any actions are taken.
We’ll process your request the day we receive it, but please allow 2 working days just in case we are extra busy or the postman gets abducted by aliens! You can do this for refunds anytime within 14 days from the date you received the item, or anytime within 60 days if you would simply like to exchange for another size/colour or similar product.
We completely understand that having the right fit and/or style is crucial to your comfort and performance, that’s why we always recommend that you come in and try before you buy; however if this isn’t possible and you find that what you have bought from us isn’t quite right, then send it back and try again!
You can do this as many times as you like until you get it just right, some places will charge a re-stocking fee, we just want you to be happy, so we won’t charge you a penny; just pop it in the post with a completed returns form to the below address and we’ll send your replacement ASAP.
Get it right first time
Many of our customers buy two pairs of the same shoe a half size apart and then send back the one that doesn’t fit; if you want to do this just let us know when you order and we’ll even send you a pre-addressed mailbag to return the unwanted pair, all you’ll need to do is pay the postage; easy!
Please note, all returns must be received in the original state they were received in, should the item(s) be deemed unfit for resale and/or damaged in anyway charges may apply to your refund/credit. Should this happen all our customers will be notified via email first.
Web Returns Alexandra Sports
140 Gladys Avenue,