Brooks Addiction GTS 15 Running Shoes
Brooks' ever popular holistic GuideRails technology is built into the midsole under the arch and heel area. It decreases the excessive inward movement of your feet and keeps them in alignment, diminishing any pressure on the knees.
The new soft, flexible and breathable mesh upper is designed to adjust to your foot shape while at the same time providing secure comfort. The new 3D Fit Print details on the sides provide additional structure and increase durability.
Brooks' trademark DNA midsole promotes plenty of responsive cushioning to absorb impact on hard surfaces. The wide base of the Addiction GTS 15 with the rounded toe-box offers extra space to comfort larger feet or for the insertion of orthotics.
- Smart support - All our running shoes prioritize comfort, but our GuideRails® technology adds support by keeping excess movement in check. So you stay in your natural stride, even when you get tired.
- Roomy fit - Unique forefoot construction allows space for orthotics or feet that need a high-volume shoe.
- Comfortable upper - 3D Fit Print and Engineered Air Mesh materials create the right blend of stretch and structure for supreme comfort.
- GuideRails® support aids your feet, knees, and hips.
- One-piece outsole keeps the shoe from flexing too much, which may be hepful for runners with Pedorthic needs
- Weight - 12.2oz / 345.9g