Brooks Beast 20 Running Shoes
The Brooks Beast 20 are shoes for overpronators. These stability shoes combine comfortable cushioning with stability. The Beast 20 running shoes feature the GuideRails technology, which offers effective support and stability to the knees.
The midsole is made of BioMoGo DNA material and offers soft and comfortable cushioning. Even though the shoes offer comfortable cushioning, the shoes are very responsive. The Ultimate Sockliner in the shoes ensures extra cushioning and comfort. To ensure a smooth heel-to-toe transition the shoes also feature a Segmented Crash Pad.
- Enhanced Fit - Enjoy comfort front to back with a spacious yet secure fit thanks to an engineered mesh upper and conformable embroidered saddle.
- Trusted Stability - We’ve shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails®support keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- Soft Cushioning - Thanks to our patented BioMoGo DNA midsole, ultra-softness and durability aren’t mutually exclusive. The Ultimate Sockliner enhances comfort.
- Brooks designers consider every detail as they work, fine-tuning everything from the silhouette to the individual stitches.
- The Brooks Beast 20 is perfect for runners who want to turn up the dial on support, cushioning, and comfort. Runners who prefer a little extra space in the forefoot may find these to be a perfect match.
- Embroidered saddle and eyestay for modern look and strategic structure GuideRails® for support