Brooks Cascadia 14 GTX Trail Running Shoes
Don't avoid those muddy trails, thanks to the Cascadia 14 GTX waterproof GORE-TEX® upper. Rugged traction, plenty of cushioning, and SUV-like stability complete the package.
- 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard to protect against trail debris.
- The Cordura Mud Guard protects against mud and other trail debris while still allowing drainage for all-day comfort.
- Integrated gaiter connection point.
- Internal saddle system for a close-to-foot fit.
- Ariaprene tongue for comfort and breathability.
- Slightly increased softness underfoot.
- Midsole Drop 10mm.
- Weight 12.3oz / 348.7g
- Ideal for: Trail Running
- Trail-Running Shoe Type: Rugged-Trail
- Running Shoe Cushioning: Moderate Cushion
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 8mm
- Footwear Height: Ankle
- Footwear Closure: Lace-up
- Waterproof: Yes
- Upper: Synthetic mesh
- Lining: Synthetic
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
- Rock Plate: Yes
- Type Of Waterproofing: GORE-TEX waterproof breathable laminate