Brooks Cascadia 14 Womens Trail Running Shoes
Brooks fan favourite trail shoe has got an upgrade, increased durability and grip with the all-new TrailTrack traction technology.
Rule the trail with improved durability and traction plus stability, cushion and protection in the new Brooks Cascadia 14 Mens trail running shoes.
The updated Pivot Post system works like a stabilizing suspension system, connecting with the uneven ground underfoot to keep your foot level from landing to push-off.
A more streamlined design and updated outsole shaves weight, while improved flexibility helps you move naturally over mixed terrain. The TrailTack rubber outsole offers extra traction on both wet and dry surfaces, inspiring you to explore farther, higher, or faster.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- The Cordura Mud Guard protects against mud and other trail debris while still allowing drainage for all-day comfort.
- A lace guard keeps laces secure and out of the way.
- A back gaiter tab and new front gaiter connection point.
- The TrailTack rubber outsole allows for increased traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- The full internal saddle system gives you a close-to-foot fit.
- The new Cordura Mud Guard protects from debris while allowing water in and out.
- SUPPORT Neutral
- MIDSOLE DROP 8mm
- WEIGHT 10.7oz / 303.3g
- ARCH Medium, High
- EXPERIENCE TYPE Cushion
- IDEAL FOR: Trail Running
- MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY BioMoGo DNA, DNA Midsole