Buff Windproof | Cortices Forest
When exposed on an open and windy plain, the Buff Solid New Black Windproof is the perfect way to keep the wind chill out. With Gore-Windstopper built in, all breezes simply glide past, unable to penetrate the layer, which will ensure that you will always be in comfort.
Combining with Gore-Windstopper to make the tubular resistant to any windchill, this makes the easily packed and versatile product essential on a mountaintop. The totally windproof, yet extremely breathable membrane blocks the wind and allows vapour to escape.
This combination of protection and breathability minimizes the wind's chilling effect while reducing the risk of overheating when you are active. The four-way ultra stretch makes the tubular extremely versatile, meaning that you can change the shape and position of it with ease and comfort. The outer layer of the material has a water-resistant coating, which will prevent any water from entering. In addition to this, sweat and other moisture particles are wicked away efficiently, and the material is also quick-drying, which will increase comfort and keep it lightweight.
The design is seamless, which means that there will be no irritation caused by rubbing and chafing seams. Protection from the sun is guaranteed, as the tubular blocks UV rays from entering and causing damage to the skin. Made from recycled polyester microfibre, the material is greener and more sustainable to previous and rival products.
- Gore-Windstopper - Resistant to any windchill, the tubular deflects wind around it.
- Water-Resistant - Coated in a water-resistant shield, this blocks moisture from entering.
- Moisture Management - Moisture is wicked away and the material is quick-drying.
- Seamless Design - Inside of the tubular is seamless reducing the risk of rubbing and chafing.
- Sun Protection - UV rays are blocked from entering and causing skin damage.
- Recycled Material - Made from recycled polyester microfibre.