Hoka Arahi 5 Running Shoes
Boasting a seemingly contradictory combination of maximum cushioning and minimal weight, the Arahi 5 delivers a soft, smooth alternative to traditional support shoes.
- Engineered Mesh - For midfoot security at the heel.
- Open Mesh - For a breathable forefoot.
- Pull Tab - For easy on-and-off.
- Refined Collar Shape - Alleviates pressure on the Achilles.
- EVA Cushioning - Offers lightweight support and maximum cushioning.
- J-Frame Technology - Uses rubberised foam for support, rebound and durability whilst preventing excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
- Flat-Waisted Geometry - Provides inherent stability.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker - Provides a smooth ride.
Engineered Mesh Upper
The Arahi 5 is designed with a laser focus fit with structured, engineered mesh at the heel for midfoot security and breathable, open mesh at the forefoot. This upper is outfitted with an intuitive pull tab for easy on-and-off and a refined collar shape that alleviates pressure on the Achilles.
The upper is grounded in an extremely resilient, ultralight foam. This foam is constructed of a firm EVA cushioning for a combination of comfort and support. The EVA midsole offers maximum cushioning whilst maintaining a lightweight feel.
Durable Rubber Outsole
The running shoe contains Hoka's J-Frame technology that is designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait. The J-Frame helps to guide the foot without rigid materials and delivers more durability than ever before with rubber coverage on the outsole. The rubberised foam offers stability and rebound on top of durability. The outsole provides additional protective cushioning whilst maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.