Hoka Clifton 7 Running Shoes
Updated from its predecessor, the popular Clifton 7 Running Shoes from Hoka One One takes neutral road running to new heights. Perfectly balancing a lightweight, seamless and breathable upper with soft and highly responsive cushioning.
Comfortable and versatile, the Hoka One One Clifton 7 Running Shoes can be used for short to long training runs or competing in anything from a marathon to ultra-distance. The upper boasts a completely seamless engineered mesh that provides an incredible fit and eliminates any irritation while allowing for an easy airflow so your feet stay cool and your temperature regulated no matter how hard you push yourself. Reinforced eyestays and a traditional lacing system give a secure fit and offer more durability, alongside a lightweight mesh gusset that holds the tongue comfortably in place and a vertical pull tab at the heel that allows for easy entry.
With a full-compression EVA midsole and early stage Meta-Rocker, you can be ensured of the maximum comfort and smooth ride runners have come to expect from the Hoka range. Providing premium cushioning that is both soft and highly responsive, absorbing impact shock while guiding your foot through a smooth transition into an energetic toe-off. The flat-waisted geometry and full ground contact design enhance stability while a grippy outsole gives good traction and high-abrasion rubber zones increase durability for long lasting wear.
- Seamless engineered mesh upper providing breathability and comfort
- Full compression EVA midsole delivers you soft cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker encourages smooth heel to toe transition
- Reinforced eyestays for increased durability
- New pull tab on the heel counter for easy put on
- Lightweight Gusset tongue
- Full ground contact alongside with moderate heel drop for a stable and smooth ride
- Flat-waisted geometry offers inherent stability
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber on the outsole to reduce weight