Inov8 F-Lite 250 Fitness Shoes
The newest shoe in the F-LITE series, the 250 is the go-to fitness shoe designed to handle every WOD from weightlifting to box jumps to sprints, to rope work. Building off the powerful F-LITE 235 platform, the F-LITE 250 delivers explosive power, speed, agility and unrivalled grip. This versatile shoe offers an additional 8mm heel to toe drop means an additional mechanical advantage for hitting your next PR.
Inov8's standard fit offers a close-fitting heel that locks the shoe in position, while a wider toe box allows the toes to splay when running naturally or lifting weights. Standard fit suits those with wider feet and athletes using the product for long sessions.
Synthetic Mesh Upper
INCREASED DURABILITY: The toe bumper has been reconstructed for ultimate protection against burpee fatigue.
The Inov8 F-Lite 250 is a power house go too shoe when tackling the cross training exercises. Its formation its created through a full bodied mesh that provides key breathability to the interior keeping the foot cool and refreshed through performance. Supporting the midfoot and securing lockdown the F-lite 250 utilises Met Cradle™ design.
The upper webbing support on the shoe is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold. Giving you greater stability and control whilst traversing the evolving environment underfoot. Added strength materialises in a rugged upper format, a durable synthetic wrap straddles the midsection for locked in support and a dynamic fit and feel.
Compressed EVA Midsole
VERSATILITY: The Powerheel delivers maximum stability when lifting weights, while the forefoot provides more cushioning for shock absorption and protection while doing box jumps or running.
Fighting your way through your workout a 8mm EVA midsole compound merged to the upper provides full foot cushioning. Through this clever installation, pressure is reduced on the underfoot and ach, negating poor balance and supporting the underfoot through transition.
At the rear and embedded into the midsole, a Powerheel insert is 40% denser than the forefoot of the shoe and with a 8mm heel-toe differential, the Powerheel provides maximum power and mechanical advantage when lifting weights. While the denser Powerheel delivers maximum stability, the forefoot provides more cushion for shock absorption and protection while doing box jumps or running.
LIGHTWEIGHT: All unnecessary outsole rubber has been stripped back to enable fast, natural movement.
Utilised into the outsole Inov-8's Sticky™ rubber compound has been specially developed using climbing rubber technology. The 360 degree Rope-tec system extended onto the shoe's upper which delivers traction and durability on rope climbs and decents and optimises grip in wet conditions, providing superior floor fighting traction.
Unifying the outsole, Meta-Flex™ forefoot flex grooves and Fascia Band™ tech, can be found along the outsole lending the forefoot greater freedom of movement. Allowing the shoe to become more receptive, greater propulsion underfoot is granted to the wearer.
An evolution of the original F-LITE™ series, the F-LITE™ 250 allows an athlete to challenge any workout with more flexibility, durability and versatility.
- Mesh and synthetic Upper - Offers enhanced flexibility and comfort on the trail whilst retaining formidable durability.
- Mesh Lining - For comfort and breathability.
- Met-Cradle™ - The upper webbing is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot for a secure hold.
- Compressed EVA Midsole - Provides full foot cushioning.
- Powerheel insert - Provides maximum power and mechanical advantage when lifting weights.
- Forefoot insert - Provides more cushion for shock absorption and protection while doing box jumps or running.
- Sticky™ rubber compound - Provides superior floor fighting traction.
- 360 degree Rope-tec system - Extended onto the shoe's upper which delivers traction and durability on rope climbs and decents.
- Meta-Flex™ - Lending the forefoot greater freedom of movement.
- Fascia Band™ - Greater propulsion underfoot is granted to the wearer.
- Weight - 250g.
- Drop - 8mm.
Rather than bombard you with a highly complex system of delivery options, we thought that we would keep things simple, so we offer 4 options:
|In-Store Collection||FREE||Ready for collection within 48 hours - you will be notified when colleciton is available|
|Standard||£3.95||2-5 working days|
|Expedited||£5.95||1-2 working days|
|Special Delivery||£8.95||Guaranteed Next Day before 1pm delivery|
|International Delivery||£15.00||3-10 working days|
Order and Collect – All orders placed by 3pm should be ready for collection within 24 hours; however please check your emails regularly in case we have contacted you regarding your order; we wouldn’t want you to make the journey to collect if your order wasn’t ready due to one of the exceptions noted in the exceptions section below.
Additional Delivery Instructions
You may tell us of any additional requirements you have with your order or delivery in the “Order Notes” when placing your order, please note that we cannot be held responsible for missing items if special delivery instructions (i.e. “leave in porch”) are requested in the order notes.
If you haven’t received your item within the estimated time slot then please contact us on: 02392 698285 or email: email@example.com with your order details and we can track your parcel and find out what’s happened.
All claims for missing items must be made within 28 days of the estimated delivery date.
Order and Collect
If you have placed your order online and have chosen to collect in-store, please ensure you bring a valid form of photographic identification with you (passport, driving license, military or services ID) as well as proof of address (recent utility bill, driving license etc.); for security reasons only the person who is named on the payment method of the order can collect that order in-store.
Please note that we will hold orders for a maximum of 1 month, during which time we will remind you regularly to collect your goods. If your order has not been collected within this time period it will be disposed of and we will be unable to refund any monies paid to us for the order.
Apart from the delivery time exceptions, noted above, we do have a few exceptions where deliveries are either not possible or our customer service team will need to contact you to explain your options before processing and charging for your order; these may result in a slight delay in processing.
Here is a list of examples that may be relevant:
- An item from your order is either found to be faulty or damaged before we dispatch and there is no more stock available in this product – we will contact you to discuss alternatives or confirm a cancellation.
- You are attempting to order from outside the European Union or to a PO Box address – Unfortunately we do not currently ship to PO Boxes or outside the EU; unless to a BFPO address.
- Your order value exceeds £600.00 – There are some exceptional purchase variables that may result in us needing to charge a delivery cost; this is only in the event of very heavy orders (i.e. if you were to order very large quantities of energy drink powders); we would contact you before making any charges.
- Your order is flagged by our system as a possible fraudulent order – apologies if this happens; however the system makes this decision based upon information from banks and other agencies as well as the combination of items ordered; we will contact you to confirm your identity and order before processing such orders. This is for everyone’s security so please don’t be offended.
- Duplicate orders – We will contact you before processing duplicate orders, in case the duplicate was due to an internet connection (or other) problem on your network when you placed the order.
- Your item is not available – We operate a state-of-the-art live stock system that is accurate to within 3 seconds; unfortunately even this still leaves room for rare stock control errors where your item may be show as available; when in fact it is out of stock. We will contact you to discuss if your options from here.
No Hassle Returns, No Worries
We all change our mind from time to time, some people more than others! So we understand that you may wish to return an item for lots of different reasons; no worries!
Simply return the item in its original condition with a completed returns form (you’ll get one of these with your package or can download one here) to us at the below address and we’ll arrange an exchange or refund as you wish. In the event that the item is not returned in the original or resell-able condition (including packaging), the item will be returned and/or a re-stocking fee will be charged. You will be contacted before any actions are taken.
We’ll process your request the day we receive it, but please allow 2 working days just in case we are extra busy or the postman gets abducted by aliens! You can do this for refunds anytime within 14 days from the date you received the item, or anytime within 60 days if you would simply like to exchange for another size/colour or similar product.
We completely understand that having the right fit and/or style is crucial to your comfort and performance, that’s why we always recommend that you come in and try before you buy; however if this isn’t possible and you find that what you have bought from us isn’t quite right, then send it back and try again!
You can do this as many times as you like until you get it just right, some places will charge a re-stocking fee, we just want you to be happy, so we won’t charge you a penny; just pop it in the post with a completed returns form to the below address and we’ll send your replacement ASAP.
Get it right first time
Many of our customers buy two pairs of the same shoe a half size apart and then send back the one that doesn’t fit; if you want to do this just let us know when you order and we’ll even send you a pre-addressed mailbag to return the unwanted pair, all you’ll need to do is pay the postage; easy!
Please note, all returns must be received in the original state they were received in, should the item(s) be deemed unfit for resale and/or damaged in anyway charges may apply to your refund/credit. Should this happen all our customers will be notified via email first.
Web Returns Alexandra Sports
140 Gladys Avenue,