Best for: Moderate pronators who want a shoe that is stable but fast, free and easy to wear.
- Moderate support delivered by the fanshaped Wave and cushioned U4icX heel construction together with a supportive flex groove design in the forefoot.
- U4ic midsole delivers a perfect combination of cushioning and lightweight construction.
- DynamotionFit provides a superb fit.
- Double Fan shaped Wave for moderate support with dynamic cushioning
- Improved upper construction for a soft yet structural fit
- New U4icX strobel lasting board for more comfort and cushioning underfoot
- Increased blown rubber in forefoot for improved softness
- Weight: 310
- Material: Synthtetic/Mesh
- Breathable and Cool, AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
- The DynamationFit system uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.
- Cool and Dry. Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe. It does this by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels.
- An engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and decelaration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Durability and Traction. X10 provides extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike.
- A unique midsole compound providing high comfort and perfomance, while being extremely lighweight.
- An evolutionary lightweight midsole that delivers stress-free cushioned rides with high rebounds. U4icX for an energised, euphoric and super-comfortable run.
Rather than bombard you with a highly complex system of delivery options, we thought that we would keep things simple, so we offer 4 options:
|In-Store Collection||FREE||Ready for collection within 48 hours - you will be notified when colleciton is available|
|Standard||£3.95||2-5 working days|
|Expedited||£5.95||1-2 working days|
|Special Delivery||£8.95||Guaranteed Next Day before 1pm delivery|
|International Delivery||£15.00||3-10 working days|
Order and Collect – All orders placed by 3pm should be ready for collection within 24 hours; however please check your emails regularly in case we have contacted you regarding your order; we wouldn’t want you to make the journey to collect if your order wasn’t ready due to one of the exceptions noted in the exceptions section below.
Additional Delivery Instructions
You may tell us of any additional requirements you have with your order or delivery in the “Order Notes” when placing your order, please note that we cannot be held responsible for missing items if special delivery instructions (i.e. “leave in porch”) are requested in the order notes.
If you haven’t received your item within the estimated time slot then please contact us on: 02392 698285 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and we can track your parcel and find out what’s happened.
All claims for missing items must be made within 28 days of the estimated delivery date.
Order and Collect
If you have placed your order online and have chosen to collect in-store, please ensure you bring a valid form of photographic identification with you (passport, driving license, military or services ID) as well as proof of address (recent utility bill, driving license etc.); for security reasons only the person who is named on the payment method of the order can collect that order in-store.
Please note that we will hold orders for a maximum of 1 month, during which time we will remind you regularly to collect your goods. If your order has not been collected within this time period it will be disposed of and we will be unable to refund any monies paid to us for the order.
Apart from the delivery time exceptions, noted above, we do have a few exceptions where deliveries are either not possible or our customer service team will need to contact you to explain your options before processing and charging for your order; these may result in a slight delay in processing.
Here is a list of examples that may be relevant:
- An item from your order is either found to be faulty or damaged before we dispatch and there is no more stock available in this product – we will contact you to discuss alternatives or confirm a cancellation.
- You are attempting to order from outside the European Union or to a PO Box address – Unfortunately we do not currently ship to PO Boxes or outside the EU; unless to a BFPO address.
- Your order value exceeds £600.00 – There are some exceptional purchase variables that may result in us needing to charge a delivery cost; this is only in the event of very heavy orders (i.e. if you were to order very large quantities of energy drink powders); we would contact you before making any charges.
- Your order is flagged by our system as a possible fraudulent order – apologies if this happens; however the system makes this decision based upon information from banks and other agencies as well as the combination of items ordered; we will contact you to confirm your identity and order before processing such orders. This is for everyone’s security so please don’t be offended.
- Duplicate orders – We will contact you before processing duplicate orders, in case the duplicate was due to an internet connection (or other) problem on your network when you placed the order.
- Your item is not available – We operate a state-of-the-art live stock system that is accurate to within 3 seconds; unfortunately even this still leaves room for rare stock control errors where your item may be show as available; when in fact it is out of stock. We will contact you to discuss if your options from here.
No Hassle Returns, No Worries
We all change our mind from time to time, some people more than others! So we understand that you may wish to return an item for lots of different reasons; no worries!
Simply return the item in its original condition with a completed returns form (you’ll get one of these with your package or can download one here) to us at the below address and we’ll arrange an exchange or refund as you wish. In the event that the item is not returned in the original or resell-able condition (including packaging), the item will be returned and/or a re-stocking fee will be charged. You will be contacted before any actions are taken.
We’ll process your request the day we receive it, but please allow 2 working days just in case we are extra busy or the postman gets abducted by aliens! You can do this for refunds anytime within 14 days from the date you received the item, or anytime within 60 days if you would simply like to exchange for another size/colour or similar product.
We completely understand that having the right fit and/or style is crucial to your comfort and performance, that’s why we always recommend that you come in and try before you buy; however if this isn’t possible and you find that what you have bought from us isn’t quite right, then send it back and try again!
You can do this as many times as you like until you get it just right, some places will charge a re-stocking fee, we just want you to be happy, so we won’t charge you a penny; just pop it in the post with a completed returns form to the below address and we’ll send your replacement ASAP.
Get it right first time
Many of our customers buy two pairs of the same shoe a half size apart and then send back the one that doesn’t fit; if you want to do this just let us know when you order and we’ll even send you a pre-addressed mailbag to return the unwanted pair, all you’ll need to do is pay the postage; easy!
Please note, all returns must be received in the original state they were received in, should the item(s) be deemed unfit for resale and/or damaged in anyway charges may apply to your refund/credit. Should this happen all our customers will be notified via email first.
Web Returns Alexandra Sports
140 Gladys Avenue,