Mizuno Wave Claw Indoor Court Shoes
In a sport where rapid response is key, you need to be able to move quickly. Wave Claw is designed to provide greater speed and combines the stability and cushioning of Mizuno Wave Technology with D-flex Groove for super-swift movements.
Lightweight Mesh Upper
Mesh uppers will encase each foot in breathable comfort. Lightweight and highly breathable for all-temperature comfort, the mesh acts as a lightweight second skin, providing a supportive and comfortable fit. Its perforated construction allows air to fully permeate the entire upper, letting your feet breathe when the temperature starts to rise or your training session heats up. The lightweight construction keeps you quick and nimble on your feet for fast reactions and dynamic movement without compromising stability and support. Synthetic overlays also feature on the upper to provides a secure, locked-down fit and feel around the midfoot for support and stability during lateral movement. The reinforcements promote a secure fit whilst also increases durability as they resist the risks of wear and tear. Completing the upper is a lace closure system which locks down the midfoot to reduce in-shoe slippage so you can enjoy distraction-free strides.
Mizuno Wave Midsole
Mizuno's wave technology is embedded into the midsole to provide flexibility in one direction and support in the other. The midsole technology works to absorb the shock of heel striking without compromising the comfort or cushioning. Once the shock has been absorbed the energy from that is harnessed and is then transferred to the forefoot to then push you off and guide you onto the next movement. The wave prevents partial deformation and provides dynamic support to stabilise and guide the foot forward. Furthermore, another exceedingly lightweight material used in the midsole is known as PoWnCe which offers excellent comfort and resilience properties. This allows for a more enhanced run through its ability to absorb shock and provide smooth traction due to its quick rebound properties. Finishing off the midsole is Mizuno Intercool which is a full-length midsole ventilation system to reduce heat and humidity build-up inside the footwear. This helps to improve the atmosphere when running, lessening the distraction or discomfort provided by hot air.
XG Rubber Outsole
A high-performance XG Rubber is used on the outsole to enhance traction where the sole needs it the most. The rubber is able to form a solid connection between shoe and court, which means that you will always be in a firm and strong position when playing a shot. Best for indoor court sports these shoes provide the base for you to power off onto your next step and allow you to turn and swivel sharply which is a key part of the majority of competitive sports. Specifically engineered diagonal grooves known as D-Flex grooves have been built into the shoe to allow the player to turn at maximum speed and power by efficiently transferring natural body movement and change in direction.
- Breathable Mesh Airflow in and out ventilates the feet.
- Lightweight Construction- Keeps you quick and fast on your feet for dynamic movement.
- Synthetic Overlays- Ultra-durable against abrasion and increase support and stability.
- Lacing System - Locks down the foot for a supportive fit.
- Mizuno Wave Technology - Redirects impact forces away from the foot, whilst also offering superb cushioning and stability.
- Pownce - An exceedingly lightweight midsole material with excellent comfort and resilience properties.
- Mizuno Intercool - Reduces heat and humidity build-up.
- XG Rubber - A performance outsole component that enhances traction where needed most.
- D-Flex Groove - A specifically engineered diagonal groove in the midfoot area allows the player to turn at maximum speed and power by efficiently transferring natural body movement and shift in direction.