Mizuno Wave Hayate 5 Trail Running Shoes
Designed and built to give you both performance and explosive pace. The low-slung lightweight trail shoe does not compromise on grip or protection.
Breathable AirMesh Upper
The Mizuno Wave Hayate 5 is a fast and aggressive shoe made for competitive trail runners and those looking for a lightweight option. The upper of the Wave Hayate is constructed with a breathable airmesh fabric that allows each running shoe to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort. The upper provides a constant supply of fresh, cool air while simultaneously pushes out hot, muggy air that resides within the shoe during high-intensity activity. Additionally made with strong upper materials the Hayate 4 ensures a dynamic and supportive fit which overall provides a comfortable fit.
In addition, the upper is fitted with a high-grade premium insock that adds ultimate next to foot cushioning and comfort. With the use of Mizuno's DynamotionFit system, it uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with you foot throughout the gait cycle.
Mizuno Wave Midsole
Mizuno Wave is a unique midsole technology that provides both cushioning and stability. The Wave's unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the floor for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step. The Concave Wave is integrated into the midsole and serves as an advanced structural support mechanism that dampens the impact forces received over uneven ground. Its unique design protects the foot whilst facilitating a smooth heel to toe transition in each stride. In addition to the Wave technology, Mizuno has added their unique AP+ technology that provides an amazing ride, excellent cushioning and superb comfort levels that just go on feeling new due to a huge improvement in durability.
The aggressively designed Michelin Outsole provides impressive traction, grip and protection on every surface, and in all weather conditions. In addition to the Michelin outsole, the shoe is equipped with XtaRide which is Mizuno's technical trail concept featuring X lugs and a Xta groove, leading to trail shoes that adapt to their surroundings and work in perfect harmony with the body.
- AIRmesh - Allows the foot to breathe and stay comfortable throughout your run.
- DynamotionFit - Uses highly advanced motion capture. Works with your foot through the gait cycle.
- Premium Insock - A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.
- Mizuno Wave Technology - Redirects impact forces away from the foot, whilst also offering superb cushioning and stability.
- AP+ - Offers rebound and cushioning durability.
- Michelin Outsole - Provides impressive traction, grip and protection on a variety of surfaces in all weather conditions.
- Xtaride - Adapt to their surroundings and work in perfect harmony with the body.
- Weight - 295g.