Mizuno Wave Hayate 6 Trail Running Shoes
Don't let the trails slow you down with the Mizuno Wave Hayate 6 Trail Running Shoes. The aggressive and lightweight design will give you more control to help you to push on further and faster than ever before.
Breathable AirMesh Upper
The Mizuno Wave Hayate 6 is a fast and aggressive shoe made for competitive trail runners and those looking for a lightweight option. The upper of the Wave Hayate is constructed with a breathable AirMESH fabric that allows each running shoe to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort. The upper provides a constant supply of fresh, cool air while simultaneously pushes out hot, muggy air that resides within the shoe during high-intensity activity. Additionally made with strong upper materials the Hayate 4 ensures a dynamic and supportive fit which overall provides a comfortable fit.
In addition, the upper is fitted with a high-grade premium insock that adds ultimate next to foot cushioning and comfort. With the use of Mizuno's DynamotionFit system, it uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with you foot throughout the gait cycle.
Mizuno Wave Midsole
Mizuno Wave is a unique midsole technology that provides both cushioning and stability. The Wave's unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the floor for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step. The Concave Wave is integrated into the midsole and serves as an advanced structural support mechanism that dampens the impact forces received over uneven ground. Its unique design protects the foot whilst facilitating a smooth heel to toe transition in each stride. In addition to the Wave technology, Mizuno has added their unique AP+ technology that provides an amazing ride, excellent cushioning and superb comfort levels that just go on feeling new due to a huge improvement in durability.
The aggressively designed Michelin Outsole provides impressive traction, grip and protection on every surface, and in all weather conditions. In addition to the Michelin outsole, the shoe is equipped with XtaRide which is Mizuno's technical trail concept featuring X lugs and a Xta groove, leading to trail shoes that adapt to their surroundings and work in perfect harmony with the body.
- AirMESH - Air can easily flow in and out for exceptional breathability.
- Strong Upper - Provides a dynamic and supportive fit.
- High-Grade Premium Insock - Next to skin cushioning and comfort.
- Dynamotion Fit - Design of the shoe works with your feet through the gait cycle.
- Mizuno Wave - Provides exceptional cushioning and stability.
- Shock Absorbing - All heavy impacts are absorbed instantly and effectively.
- Smooth Transitions - A smooth transition between each step.
- AP+ Technology - Innovative technology that will provide further cushioning.
- Michelin Outsole - Strong traction, grip and control guaranteed.
- XtaRide - X Lugs that will anchor you firmly into place.
- Heel Stack Height - 25mm
- Toe Stack Height - 16mm
- Heel to Toe Drop - 9mm