Mizuno Wave Horizon 4 Running Shoes
Experience a ride with extreme and premium softness with the Mizuno Wave Horizon 4 Running Shoes. With innovative XPOP foam and Mizuno Foam Wave, extreme response and cushioning will allow you to push yourself further than ever before.
Using Mizuno's developed technology, the upper is made using AIRmesh. This ultra-lightweight material allows the shoe to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort in the upper. A steady airflow enters and exits the shoe, which works to keep the feet feeling fresh and cool.
With Mizuno's integrated DynamotionFit technology, the shoe is tailored to have a glove-like fit. The engineering of it means that it also adapts to your gait cycle, again making it feel personalised. Strategically located in the midfoot area of the shoe is the AeroHug mesh which wraps around the foot for a comfortable, secure fit in the arch area. This two-layer construction fits and holds the foot in a sock-like fit for maximum comfort.
The AeroHug technology makes a crucial difference to your entire running cycle by eliminating the space between the foot and shoe. A traditional lacing system will allow you to secure the shoe to a comfortable and personalised fit. A soft and padded ankle collar reduces the risk of irritation being caused by rubbing and chafing. Offering direct next to skin comfort, the shoe has a soft insole which will over time mould to the shape of your feet for a personalised cushion.
XPOP PU Foam Midsole
Featuring a new and innovative cushioning combination the XPOP PU Foam and Mizuno Foam Wave deliver unprecedented cushioning and a floating feel for the plushest ride yet. The new midsole XPOP compound combines cushioning, rebound, and durability at a superior level. The ultra-soft cushioning delivers a high energy return for an incredibly cushioned and responsive ride that will have you feeling like you're floating on water.
The midsole and outsole technologies work together with SmoothRide technology to provide a fluid, rocking-chair-like transition. As the foot hits the ground, SmoothRide Engineering kicks in with heel flex grooves promoting a natural back-to-front movement. The forefoot flex grooves and flex controllers then work together to continue the smooth forward motion resulting in an efficient fluid motion that allows runners to harness their power.
The outsole is made with X10 which is the most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at heel strike. This helps to lessen the impact placed on the knees and joints, allowing for a more comfortable ride as well as optimising gait efficiency. The outsole also ensures maximum grip and traction for a firm, assured footing so you can run with confidence and push yourself to the limit, time and time again.
- AIRmesh - Allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
- DynomotionFit Technology Tailored fit works with foot shape and gait.
- AeroHug - Provides optimum comfort and a secured fit.
- Traditional Lacing - Secure the shoes comfortably.
- Padded Tongue - A padded tongue and ankle collar will reduce the risk of irritation caused by rubbing and chafing.
- Insole - Provides personalised comfort over a long period of time.
- XPOP PU Foam - Unprecedented cushioning with high energy rebound and enhanced durability.
- Mizuno Foam Wave - Disperses energy on impact for increased stability.
- U4ic and U4ic X Compound - High comfort and performance and an ultra-light weight.
- Mizuno Wave Intercool - Full-length ventilation system to combat heat and humidity.
- SmoothRide - Tackles in-shoe movement and offers assistance and protection during acceleration and deceleration.
- X-10 Carbon Rubber - Extremely durable grip with longer wear in high impact areas.
- Heel Stack Height - 32mm
- Heel to Toe Drop - 22mm
- Weight - 280g