Mizuno Wave Rider 21 Women's Running Shoes
The Mizuno Wave rider 21 is anatomically engineered for great performances. Featuring Mizuno's unique wave technology, the wave rider provides a cushioned and more responsive ride, allowing you to go further and faster.
Breathable AirMesh Upper
The upper of the Wave Rider 21 is constructed of breathable air mesh that allows air to fully permeate the upper. this allows cool, fresh air to be sucked in whilst at the same time pushing out hot, muggy air created a perfect in-shoe microclimate for your feet to thrive in. In addition, the upper boasts a dynamotion fit that is all about creating a shoe that works and moves with the foot throughout a run. The design and materials that are used to create the dynamotion fit work in unison to allow your foot to move and not prevent any natural movement but also provide structure to the upper.
Additionally, the dynamotion fit uses the latest motion capture and biomechanics technology, Mizuno's blueprint was designed to engineer shoes that work with the foot's gait cycle. Lastly, A New anatomical sockliner adds more cushioning and comfort whilst providing a perfect fit.
Mizuno Wave Midsole
The Mizuno wave provides flexibility in one direction and support in the other. The midsole technology works to absorb the shock of heel striking without compromising the comfort or cushioning. Once the shock has been absorbed the energy from that is harnessed and is then transferred to the forefoot to then push you off and guide you onto the next movement. the wave prevents partial deformation and provides dynamic support to stabilise and guide the foot forward.
The midsole features a Mizuno intercool system that is a full-length ventilation system that reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the footwear. In addition, the midsole offers smoothride technology which is an engineering approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition. This creates the smoothest ride possible throughout the gait cycle.
Lastly, the midsole offers a dual combination of lightweight and cushioning from U4ic and U4icX. The u4ic is a unique midsole compound that rides and cushions like Mizuno's AP+ midsole but is approximately 30% lighter without any loss of comfort or performance. Additionally, the U4icX is a light evolutionary midsole that delivers a more comfortable cushioned ride with higher rebound properties that standard midsole units. This allows for a comfortable yet energised ride.
Durability and traction arrive in the form of an X10 outsole. The extremely substantial carbon rubber allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike, allowing you to run hard with confidence. Flex grooves are added to the outsole to promote natural movement from the heel to the forefoot, initiating a rocking chair motion for fluid strides.
- Air Mesh - Allows air to permeate the exterior providing breathability.
- Dynamotion Fit - Provides a fit that moves the way you do, actively working with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- New Anatomical Sockliner - Offers extra underfoot cushioning and comfort.
- Mizuno Wave Technology - Offers extra cushioning and a more responsive ride.
- SmoothRide - Promotes a smooth, natural stride.
- U4ic And U4icX Midsole - Provides a high level comfort and performance, while still being extremely lightweight.
- X10 - Allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike.
Rather than bombard you with a highly complex system of delivery options, we thought that we would keep things simple, so we offer 4 options:
|In-Store Collection||FREE||Ready for collection within 48 hours - you will be notified when colleciton is available|
|Standard||£3.95||2-5 working days|
|Expedited||£5.95||1-2 working days|
|Special Delivery||£8.95||Guaranteed Next Day before 1pm delivery|
|International Delivery||£15.00||3-10 working days|
Order and Collect – All orders placed by 3pm should be ready for collection within 24 hours; however please check your emails regularly in case we have contacted you regarding your order; we wouldn’t want you to make the journey to collect if your order wasn’t ready due to one of the exceptions noted in the exceptions section below.
Additional Delivery Instructions
You may tell us of any additional requirements you have with your order or delivery in the “Order Notes” when placing your order, please note that we cannot be held responsible for missing items if special delivery instructions (i.e. “leave in porch”) are requested in the order notes.
If you haven’t received your item within the estimated time slot then please contact us on: 02392 698285 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and we can track your parcel and find out what’s happened.
All claims for missing items must be made within 28 days of the estimated delivery date.
Order and Collect
If you have placed your order online and have chosen to collect in-store, please ensure you bring a valid form of photographic identification with you (passport, driving license, military or services ID) as well as proof of address (recent utility bill, driving license etc.); for security reasons only the person who is named on the payment method of the order can collect that order in-store.
Please note that we will hold orders for a maximum of 1 month, during which time we will remind you regularly to collect your goods. If your order has not been collected within this time period it will be disposed of and we will be unable to refund any monies paid to us for the order.
Apart from the delivery time exceptions, noted above, we do have a few exceptions where deliveries are either not possible or our customer service team will need to contact you to explain your options before processing and charging for your order; these may result in a slight delay in processing.
Here is a list of examples that may be relevant:
- An item from your order is either found to be faulty or damaged before we dispatch and there is no more stock available in this product – we will contact you to discuss alternatives or confirm a cancellation.
- You are attempting to order from outside the European Union or to a PO Box address – Unfortunately we do not currently ship to PO Boxes or outside the EU; unless to a BFPO address.
- Your order value exceeds £600.00 – There are some exceptional purchase variables that may result in us needing to charge a delivery cost; this is only in the event of very heavy orders (i.e. if you were to order very large quantities of energy drink powders); we would contact you before making any charges.
- Your order is flagged by our system as a possible fraudulent order – apologies if this happens; however the system makes this decision based upon information from banks and other agencies as well as the combination of items ordered; we will contact you to confirm your identity and order before processing such orders. This is for everyone’s security so please don’t be offended.
- Duplicate orders – We will contact you before processing duplicate orders, in case the duplicate was due to an internet connection (or other) problem on your network when you placed the order.
- Your item is not available – We operate a state-of-the-art live stock system that is accurate to within 3 seconds; unfortunately even this still leaves room for rare stock control errors where your item may be show as available; when in fact it is out of stock. We will contact you to discuss if your options from here.
No Hassle Returns, No Worries
We all change our mind from time to time, some people more than others! So we understand that you may wish to return an item for lots of different reasons; no worries!
Simply return the item in its original condition with a completed returns form (you’ll get one of these with your package or can download one here) to us at the below address and we’ll arrange an exchange or refund as you wish. In the event that the item is not returned in the original or resell-able condition (including packaging), the item will be returned and/or a re-stocking fee will be charged. You will be contacted before any actions are taken.
We’ll process your request the day we receive it, but please allow 2 working days just in case we are extra busy or the postman gets abducted by aliens! You can do this for refunds anytime within 14 days from the date you received the item, or anytime within 60 days if you would simply like to exchange for another size/colour or similar product.
We completely understand that having the right fit and/or style is crucial to your comfort and performance, that’s why we always recommend that you come in and try before you buy; however if this isn’t possible and you find that what you have bought from us isn’t quite right, then send it back and try again!
You can do this as many times as you like until you get it just right, some places will charge a re-stocking fee, we just want you to be happy, so we won’t charge you a penny; just pop it in the post with a completed returns form to the below address and we’ll send your replacement ASAP.
Get it right first time
Many of our customers buy two pairs of the same shoe a half size apart and then send back the one that doesn’t fit; if you want to do this just let us know when you order and we’ll even send you a pre-addressed mailbag to return the unwanted pair, all you’ll need to do is pay the postage; easy!
Please note, all returns must be received in the original state they were received in, should the item(s) be deemed unfit for resale and/or damaged in anyway charges may apply to your refund/credit. Should this happen all our customers will be notified via email first.
Web Returns Alexandra Sports
140 Gladys Avenue,