Mizuno Wave Rider 25 Junior Running Shoes
The Wave Rider was born in 1997 and its smooth ride has been loved by many runners all over the world. Designed with Mizuno Enerzy in the midsole provides a soft landing and smooth toe-off for extreme running comfort.
The upper of the shoe is designed to keep the temperature maintained to a comfortable level. Made from AIRmesh, Mizuno's designed material, this allows air to flow in and out of the shoe. This keeps the feet feeling cool even during intense activity, as the air is constantly entering and exiting for ventilation. The material also allows vapour from sweat to escape, which will keep your feet feeling dry and fresh. In addition to this, the upper uses Mizuno's Dynamotion Fit. This system uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology to provide a supreme fit.
This will mean that as your foot moves through the gait cycle, the shoe will work with your unique movement, accommodating the whole process comfortably. Firmer material surrounds the forefoot and the heel which will protect vulnerable parts of the foot from damage through bumps and heavy forces. A secure and comfortable fit is guaranteed with a padded tongue that will sit gently on the top of the foot. A premium insock will add comfort directly to the sole of the foot, maintaining the feel underfoot over a long period of time.
Wave Technology Midsole
The Wave Rider 25 comes with a bio-based Wave Plate. As an effort to reduce their carbon footprint while providing high-performance running shoes, Mizuno has collaborated with Pebax Power, and have made the Waver Rider's iconic Wave Plate more sustainable. Made from Pebax Rnew polymer and Pebax Power's sustainable, bio-based polymer derived from castor beans. In this process, castor beans are turned into an oil which is then used to create the polymer used to manufacture the waveplate, which is a great step forward in making the Rider 25 a more sustainable product. The cloud-like shaped Wave Plate resides underfoot. It supplies softer landings, strengthened rebounds, and firm stability, whilst ensuring smooth transitions through to midstance.
Manufactured from Pebax Rnew, the Wave's sustainable construction spares your joints as you strike down onto hard, unforgiving concrete, whilst answering to the environmental awareness of its consumers. Performance isn't compromised though, you still get exceptional lightness, spring-back, impact resistance and improved flex fatigue resistance.
Your little one can stay cool and dry as they pound the pavements. Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe. It does this by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels, to keep flagging feet happy on longer distance days. Durability and traction arrive in the form of an X10 outsole. The extremely substantial carbon rubber allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike so you can run hard, knowing that your shoes can handle the heat. Mizuno integrates their Smoothride technology to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
The Wave Rider 25, is a true all-rounder; suitable for pace runs, long distances, as well as daily training, delivering a supreme level of cushioning to the neutral runner.
- AIRmesh Upper - Breathable upper allows air to flow in and out of the shoe.
- Dynamotion Fit - Provides a fit that moves the way you do, actively working with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- Forefoot And Rearfoot Protection - Thicker material protects the feet.
- Secure Fit - Secure laces and a padded tongue allow you to find a comfortable fit.
- Premium Insock - High-grade removable insock for premium comfort, cushioning and durability.
- Wave Technology - For dynamic stability and a responsive ride.
- U4ic Midsole Material - Provides a high level comfort and performance, while still being extremely lightweight.
- Mizuno Enerzy Heel Wedge - Adds premium underfoot softness.
- Intercool - A full-length ventilation system.
- X10 - Allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike.
- SmoothRide - Promotes a smooth, natural stride.