Mizuno Wave Skyrise Running Shoes
With a sleek and lightweight fit to guarantee comfort over a long distance, the Mizuno Wave Skyrise Women's Running Shoes will push you further and faster without sacrificing any comfort or protection from the ground below.
Dynomotion Fit Upper
Constructed using Mizuno's highly technical Dynomotion fit, the upper of the shoe will work with your feet and its movements, creating a personalised fit and feel. This will mean that as the feet begin to expand as they warm up, the upper of the shoe will stretch to accommodate them comfortably. As well as this, the upper will stretch to allow the feet to stretch without any restriction. As you begin to warm up, the material uses Mizuno's AIRmesh, which will allow a steady flow of air in and out of them, which will provide you with exceptional breathability. This will mean that the hot air that is building up as a result of high-intensity activity can escape out, where it is then replaced by cooler air from the outside.
This constant process keep your feet feeling comfortable, giving you one less distraction to worry about. Moisture from sweat can also escape out of the shoe, before it is wicked away efficiently by the material, again for comfort. Synthetic overlays strengthen the shoe, providing protection to both itself and the feet by giving you firm support. The traditional lacing system is extremely easy to secure and tighten for a perfect fit. A soft and padded tongue and ankle collar will reduce the risk of irritation being caused by rubbing and chafing, as well as improving the comfort of the shoes.
XPOP PU Foam Midsole
The Wave Skyrise uses Mizuno's innovative XPOP midsole compound which will provide a floating feeling as you run. The newly designed compound found within the midsole contains thousands of small beads which immediately cushion on impact. This reduces the amount of stress placed upon the joints like the knees, ankles and bones in the feet, which will result is less fatigue. This makes the Wave Skyrise ideal for long-distance running, as the first mile will feel as comfortable as the last one no matter how far you go in between. The XPOP compound also guarantees smoother transitions for a fluid run, as well as being extremely responsive. The midsole also has Wave Foam technology within, which will further enhance rebound.
The wave plate will give you an added spring as you run, resulting in the runner using less energy. Within the midsole, the Wave Skyrise has the Mizuno Intercool system. This will solve the problem of heat and humidity build-up by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe, that will remove heat and humidity through the channels. For assistance and protection to the feet during acceleration and deceleration, the shoe uses SmoothRide. This will mean that all transitions will feel extremely smooth, helping you to restore energy and prevent injuries from occurring.
Strong grip and traction is guaranteed, as the Wave Skyrise uses X-10 carbon rubber. This outsole developed by Mizuno will provide you with an extremely durable grip to keep you in control and allows longer wear in higher impact areas, this will provide you with outstanding grip over a long course of time. The heel strike will additionally have a solid grip with a wide range of surfaces.
- Dynomotion Fit - Upper of the shoe moves with the feet for a personalised feel.
- AIRmesh - Air can flow in and out for ventilation.
- Moisture Wicking - Sweat from moisture is wicked away efficiently.
- Synthetic Overlays - Provide strength to the construction of the shoe for protection.
- Traditional Lacing - A comfortable and secure fit is guaranteed.
- Padded Tongue and Ankle Collar - Improves comfort and reduces the risk of irritation from rubbing and chafing.
- XPOP PU Foam - Innovative foam that provides exceptional cushioning.
- Smooth Transitions - The foam guarantees smooth transitions.
- Wave Foam - Exceptional response and rebound guaranteed.
- Intercool - Mizuno intercool system keeps the feet ventilated.
- SmoothRide - Assists with acceleration and deceleration for a smoother ride.
- X-10 Carbon Rubber - Extremely durable grip with longer wear in high impact areas.
- Weight - 300g