New Balance Accelerate Protect Running Jacket
Designed for committed open-air runners, the Accelerate Protect Jacket is wind and water-resistant with a fleece lining for protection in all weather conditions.
Utilising a polywoven fabric for the body of this jacket, means the garment is both wind and water-resistant for protection in cold, wet weather, so you can keep your runs outdoors no matter the season. This item also has a fleece lining so you will receive an optimum level of warmth from the inside, as well as, will provide you with a cosy sensation against your skin.
The athletic fit is built to skim your chest, waist and hips, making it the perfect jacket for your active lifestyle, however, without being too tight. This construction allows you to stay comfortable and well protected. The full-length zip at the front of the jacket provides you with the ability to adjust airflow in accordance with your preferences, for instance; zip-up when the wind's blowing a gale, or zip down when your body temperature rises, and a stand collar also assists further in providing airflow control. For somewhere to store your belongings safely, and with easy access to them, the jacket has two zipped hand pockets. A dropped back hem also ensures you have extra protection whilst wearing.
Finally, this running jacket features a stylish chest stripe that has been inspired by New Balance's original 1978 apparel collection with new reflective accents for visibility in low light, thus ensuring performance and style are both top.
- Wind and Water-Resistant - Protection in cold and rainy conditions.
- Fleece-Lining Inner - For warmth and cosiness against your skin.
- Athletic Fit - Perfect fit for an athletic lifestyle, providing protection and comfort.
- Full-Length Zip - Optimal airflow control.
- Stand Collar - Provides coverage.
- Zipped Hand Pockets - For storing any essentials safely.
- Dropped Back Hem - Provides extra coverage.
- Reflective Detailing - For visibility in low light conditions.