On Cloudflyer Cushioned Running Shoe
An On favourite, upgraded - A new level of engineering ingenuity has been reached with the Cloudflyer: more features in an even lighter package. Like the patterning of the cloud elements: configured now to further reduce inward rotations while still allowing for stable, natural transitions - all while on the fly.
The Cloudflyer’s unique dual-density sockliner provides next-level foot comfort. Whether you’re running in a marathon or for a minute, your inner-shoe comfort will be the same as when you first put the shoe on.
Thanks to the latest in material innovations, the Cloudflyer now has features such as the adaptive V-molded heel cap and state-of-the-art memory foam all to provide a snug and stable heel feel with every step.
It’s funny how one of the most important parts of the shoe when it comes to support is so often overlooked. The star lacing system of the Cloudflyer provides secure comfort in an adjustable (and precisely engineered) fit.
- Designed For: Runners looking for a cushioned yet highly responsive training and competition shoe.
- Heel-toe offset:7 mm 0.28 in
- Star lacing over a plush tongue brings long-distance comfort.
- CloudTec® sole built from Zero-Gravity foam provides supreme cushioning.
- The wider surface area provides a stable stance for a safe ride.
- Specifically designed "Clouds" in the rearfoot help avoid an inward rotation and allow for a stable, yet natural transition.