Saucony OMNI ISO 2 Running Shoes
Unending support with surprising spring. For those who need support, the OMNI ISO 2 delivers miles of comfortable running with added stability, a generous fit, and more spring than you'd expect from a shoe this supportive.
Double Jacquard Knit Upper
Engineered with a double jacquard, knit upper the Saucony OMNI ISO 2 envelopes your foot in breathable, comfortable. The knit allows cool air to penetrate the fabric, removing uncomfortable heat build up and creating a cool, comfortable environment for your foot to thrive in, whilst wrapping the foot in knitted comfort.
Combined with the innovative ISOFIT technology, the dynamic fit system of a soft inner sleeve and floating support cage adapts and moulds to the shape of your foot, moving with the foot's natural motion for a custom fit and a locked-in feel. An engineered mesh toebox reinforces the structure of the shoe increasing durability and providing stretch where needed whilst enhancing breathability for cool comfort.
An additional woven heel provides added structure and improves heel grab for added security ensuring a lockdown fit with added bulk. The support-frame works with the traditional lace closure to lock the heel in place and securing it to the midsole for a secure, stable fit that eradicates in shoe slippage.
Equipped with Saucony's EVERUN Topsole construction, the midsole delivers 83% more energy return offering a resilient and responsive ride. The Topsole technology places the cushioning closer to the foot offering direct, continuous contact throughout an entire run.
Along with the EVERUN Topsole, PWRFoam is incorporated into the midsole to provide a lively ride with excellent durability features. The cushioning in the shoe is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot thanks to the 8mm offset, resulting in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A FORMFIT 3D cradle footbed offers three layers of foam for a personalised contoured footbed that provides targeted cushioning and better adaptability. The OMNI ISO 2 is the perfect shoe for those who overpronate; finished with a medial post the OMNI ISO 2 is engineered with a stiffer medial construction, these running shoes work to counter inward rotation force generated by lateral heel strike.
The OMNI ISO 2 outsole features Saucony's Injection Blown Rubber (iBR+), which combines Saucony's proprietary compound with a manufacturing process that results in reduced material waste and improved outsole resilience. The liquid moulding process produces an outsole which is highly consistent and durable for supreme cushioning underfoot.
XT-900 Carbon element is incorporated into the outsole which offers exceptional traction and durability, while the outsole tread pattern provides supreme multi-surface grip. Meanwhile, a new Tri-Flex outsole formation delivers more ground contact and optimal flexibility at the toe-off, benefitting the wearer with new levels of traction, comfort and control.
- Double Jacquard Knit Upper- Highly breathable and ultra comfortable.
- ISOFIT- Wraps the foot and reduces motion.
- Engineered Mesh Toebox- Increases durability and enhances breathability.
- Woven Heel- Adds structure and improves heel grab for a lockdown fit.
- Traditional Lace Closure- Locks down the midfoot for a secure fit.
- EVERUN Topsole- 83% energy return for a resilient, responsive ride.
- PWRFOAM- Evenly distributed cushioning for a balanced and comfortable foot strike.
- FORMFIT 3D Footbed- Cradles the foot for targeted cushioning and an adaptable fit.
- Medial Post- Counters inward rotation.
- Injection Blown Rubber- Improved outsole resilience.
- XT-900 Carbon- Exceptional traction and durability.
- Tri-Flex Outsole- Highly durable for consistent supreme cushioning.
- Offset- 8 mm.
- Heel Stack- 29 mm.
- Forefoot Stack- 21 mm.