Saucony Excursion TR15 GORE-TEX Trail Running Shoes
The Saucony Excursion TR15 GORE-TEX Women's Trail Running Shoes packs the necessities for a good time outdoors-essential cushioning, rugged traction, and durable protection-with a new streamlined look for wherever the trail takes you.
- GORE-TEX Upper- Complete waterproof protection that doesn't compromise on breathability.
- Trail-Specific Mesh- Tough mesh protects against loose debris and enhances ventilation for cool comfort.
- Supportive Overlays- Secure the midfoot for a stable, secure foot.
- Traditional Lace Closure- Provides a locked-down fit and feel.
- Lateral and Toe Protection- Protects against loose debris, bumps, and grazes.
- Padded Tongue- Secure and comfortable fit.
- Heel Loop- Makes carrying dirty shoes clean and easy .
- Versarun Cushioning- Long-lasting, high performance cushioning for long days on the trail.
- EVA Foam- Firm and densely packed to absorb shock impact.
- Heel GRID System- Cushioning system absorbs heavy impacts and disperses them evenly.
- Durable Rubber Outsole- Tough rubber that is resistant to abrasion from rocks and debris.
- Triangular Lugged Outsole- Grips the terrain for rock-solid footing.
- Offset- 8 mm.
- Heel Stack- 25.5 mm.
- Weight- 266g.
Constructed with a GORE-TEX upper, the Saucony Excursion TR15 provides breathable, waterproof protection. The GORE-TEX membrane blocks out water molecules from entering the shoe providing complete waterproof protection against treacherous wet and muddy trails, whilst allowing moisture vapour within the shoe to escape to keep you feeling cool and comfortable. Trail-specific mesh envelopes the foot in breathable comfort; cool air is encouraged to flow through the shoe for increased ventilation creating a healthy environment for your feet can thrive in.
Supportive overlays adorn the upper, working with the traditional lace closure to provide a stable fit, securing the midfoot for a locked-down fit and feel. The firm material around the midfoot and toes increase protection against loose trail debris, bumps, and grazes. A padded tongue offers a secure and comfortable fit. A heel loop makes carrying dirty shoes clean and easy to do.
Versarun Cushioned Midsole
The thick and responsive Versarun midsole provides long-lasting, high performing cushioning, giving you the protection and comfort to last a long day on the trail. Towards the bottom, the EVA is firm and densely packed in, which means it is able to absorb impacts instantly. Sharp bumps from and other parts of the uneven ground won't be able to send the shock up to the sole of the foot. The Versarun cushioning offers a soft, cushioned landing with every step with spring and rebound providing a boost through every gait cycle.
Durable Rubber Outsole
When you are running on a wide range of different surfaces you need versatile protection. The durable rubber outsole is able to form a strong connection with any surface for control. The tough rubber is strong and won't be damaged by any sharp abrasions caused by rocks or bumps. Traingular-lugged outsole grips the terrain for rock-solid footing, digging into surfaces which will further anchor you to the ground, giving you a solid base to push off, assistance with braking, and allows you to make sharp changes of direction.