Saucony Guide 13 Running Shoes
For those who crave reliable comfort on any run and need some support, the Guide 13 gives the best balance of feel-good cushioning and fluid guidance through the gait cycle.
The Guide continues to outpace the pack by driving innovation with each update. Fast feels a little faster in the Guide 13. The upper of the Guide 13 is constructed with engineered mesh for a dynamic, lightweight fit which offers enhanced breathability, keeping the feet feeling cool and dry throughout a run. Also equipped with EVERUN which provides a lively, resilient ride while providing continuous cushioning throughout the run.
Highly durable and with enhanced energy return properties, EVERUN delivers an energised running experience with every stride. A new addition to the Guide is FORMFIT, this surrounds the foot in a made-for-me feel which accommodates the feet giving them a feeling like these shoes were made specifically for them.
Lastly, fitted with FlexFilm which is a lightweight yet strong material that allows for fewer layers in the upper for a seamless, flexible feel.
Midfoot Structure Midsole
A comfortable daily trainer with moderate support, the Saucony Guide 13 is built for runners of all levels looking for reliable cushioning on the roads. Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate.
Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from overpronating. With added midfoot structure for the ideal hold and support for the runner in motion. The midsole utilises EVA cushioning offering a smooth ride with excellent energy return.
Some new additions to the Guide 13 include the innovative PWRRUN cushioning system. This extra layer on top of the midsole is extremely soft whilst being ultra responsive giving you all the tools you need to tackle as many miles as you wish. Finally, a new medial TPU guidance frame quickly and quietly guides each foot through its natural gait cycle maintaining the perfect running technique giving you the smoothest feel yet.
Designed with XT-900 which is a premium carbon rubber outsole material which offers exceptional traction and high-wearing properties. Working with the EVERUN topsole is Saucony's TRI-FLEX outsole offering increased force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering maximum flexibility and traction. Adding to the outsole is IBR+ which is extremely lightweight with fantastic durability properties that enhances the shoes other cushioning elements, keeping you going mile after mile.
- Engineered Mesh Upper - For a dynamic, lightweight fit.
- EVERUN - Enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run.
- FORMFIT - Contours perfectly to your feet.
- FlexFilm - Overlays provide structure and support.
- Midfoot Structure Support - Provides support for those who over-pronante.
- EVA Cushioning - Offers a smooth ride with excellent energy return.
- PWRRUN - Responsive cushioning helping you run further.
- TPU Guidance Frame - giving you the smoothest feel yet.
- Tri-Flex - Delivers optimal flexibility and traction.
- IBR+ - 33% lighter and 3 time more absorbing than standard blown rubber.
- Offset - 8mm
- Heel Stack Height - 32.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height - 24.5mm
- Weight - 289g / 10oz