Saucony Guide 13 Trail Running Shoes
For those who need support for outdoor adventures, the Guide 2 TR adds trail-friendly features to the Guide's trusted balance of feel-good cushioning and guidance through the gait cycle.
Breathable Mesh Upper
Constructed with an engineered mesh upper, the Saucony Guide 13 Trail Running Shoes envelopes your feet in breathable comfort. Allowing cool air to permeate and remove uncomfortable heat build-up, the mesh ensures you are kept at a cool, regulated temperature to create a healthy environment that feet can thrive in. Supportive overlays adorn the upper, working with the traditional lace closure to provide a stable fit, securing the midfoot for a locked-down fit and feel.
The lacing system reduces in-shoe slippage so you can enjoy distraction-free strides.As well as this, FORMFIT, this surrounds the foot in a made-for-me feel which accommodates the feet giving them a feeling like these shoes were made specifically for them.
A firm material around the midfoot and toes increase protection against loose trail debris, bumps, and grazes. Lastly, a padded tongue offers a secure and comfortable fit.
Midfoot Structure Midsole
A comfortable daily trainer with moderate support, the Saucony Guide 13 is built for runners of all levels looking for reliable cushioning on the roads. Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate. Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from overpronating. With added midfoot structure for the ideal hold and support for the runner in motion. The midsole utilises EVA cushioning offering a smooth ride with excellent energy return. Some new additions to the Guide 13 include the innovative PWRRUN cushioning system. This extra layer on top of the midsole is extremely soft whilst being ultra-responsive giving you all the tools you need to tackle as many miles as you wish. Finally, a new medial TPU guidance frame quickly and quietly guides each foot through its natural gait cycle maintaining the perfect running technique giving you the smoothest feel yet.
Developed using a PWRTRAC outsole, the Saucony Guide 13 Trail Running Shoes ensure no where is off-limits. The exceptionally tacky, durable PWRTRAC rubber provides unparalleled traction and abrasion resistance and offers a compound that has a Coefficient of Friction (COF) that is 3x that of normal carbon rubber. As well as this, the durable rubber outsole is able to form a strong connection with any surface for control. The tough rubber is strong and won't be damaged by any sharp abrasions caused by rocks or bumps. Multi-directional and deep lugs will dig into surfaces which will further anchor you to the ground, giving you a solid base to push off, assistance with braking, and allows you to make sharp changes of direction.
- Engineered Mesh Upper - For a dynamic, lightweight fit.
- Supportive Overlays - Secure the midfoot for a stable, secure foot.
- Traditional Lace Closure - Provides a locked-down fit and feel.
- FORMFIT - Contours perfectly to your feet.
- Lateral and Toe Protection - Protects against loose debris, bumps, and grazes
- Padded Tongue - Secure and comfortable fit.
- EVA Cushioning - Offers a smooth ride with excellent energy return.
- PWRRUN - Responsive cushioning helping you run further.
- TPU Guidance Frame - giving you the smoothest feel yet.
- PWRTRAC Rubber Outsole - Tacky, durable rubber for exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.
- Rugged Directional Lugs - Provides grip on any surface at any speed.
- Heel Height - 34.5mm.
- Forefoot Height - 26.5mm.
- Drop - 8mm.
- Lug Height - 3.5mm.