The improved PWRRUN midsole offers your feet softer and lighter cushioning for increased comfort. In addition, the modified sock-liner assures a bouncy feeling underfoot with each step.
The new revolutionary HOLLOW-TECH guidance system is centred on the lateral side of the midsole. Designed to minimize the excessive inward movement of your ankle, it keeps your feet in perfect alignment.
Saucony Guide 15 Running Shoes
Saucony's much loved over-pronation road running shoe, the Guide 15, incorporates more recycled materials to support the planet's sustainability. The new HOLLOW-TECH technology in conjunction with a softer and lighter midsole and upper keep your feet in 360 degrees of ultimate comfort.
The more flexible forefoot, the upgraded midsole configuration and the 8mm heel drop provide a super smooth ride from your landing point to your toe-off launch.
Saucony is dedicated to help support the environment. In each new edition more recycled materials are used. The new FORMFIT mesh upper, strobal board and sockliner cover are now made 100% from recycled plastic. The breathable and lightweight mesh upper is engineered to hold your feet in 360 degrees of secure comfort. With the improved FORMFIT structure your foot sinks deeper into the shoe instead of sitting on the top, to deliver you a supportive fit.
More rubber has been added on the outersole to prolong the durability of this excellent road running shoe.
- PWRRUN cushioning is soft and lightweight
- Lightweight HOLLOW-TECH guidance system to decrease over-pronation
- FORMFIT design delivers personalised fit from top to the bottom
- Added outsole rubber for increased durability
- Lightweight breathable mesh upper with minimized layers for a sleek fit
- Increased flexibility in the forefoot for easy ride
- 78% of collar lining and tongue lining are made from recycled materials
- Upper, sockliner cover and strobal board are made 100% from recycled materials
- 100% vegan
- Offset: 8mm (forefoot: 27mm, heel: 35mm)
- Weight: 233g