Saucony Omni 19 Running Shoes
The Saucony Omni 19 for men are running shoes for overpronators. The ISOFIT upper found in the previous versions of the omni has, like in many other Saucony models, been replaced with their FORMFIT upper. The TPU frame around the heel provides extra support to the foot. Both the FORMFIT upper and the TPU frame help provide you with an improved fit without surrendering the shoe's sturdiness.
The PWRRUN midsole provides the ideal combination between softness and responsiveness. Thanks to the comfortable cushioning and the sufficient energy return you will be able to go on for longer.
The Omni 19 is very suitable for overpronators. Thanks to the prolonged reinforcement in the inside of the shoes, the shoes provide a lot of support. Instead of having a hard correction block in the middle of the sole, the midsole of the Omni 19 guides your foot through transition. This makes the shoes really comfortable and has a very positive effect on the weight of the shoes.
- Isofit design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Extended medial post supports the body’s natural alignment with added control
- TPU heel counter provides additional gait guidance
- Triflex outsole optimizes flexibility to the wide platform
- Formfit surrounds the foot in 3D comfort
- Engineered mesh provides structure or stretch where needed and enhances breathability