Saucony Omni 20 Running Shoes
Saucony is celebrating the 20th anniversary of their 'classic' road running shoe, the faithful Omni 20, with the addition of Speedroll-inspired technology for faster speed. The improved Formfit upper is made from recycled plastic to support the sustainability of the planet.
Saucony has re-designed the FORMFIT upper on the Omni 20 with the environment in mind. The upgraded engineered mesh upper is made from recycled plastic. In tandem with the TPU Guidance frame on the heel, this provides a super snug and secure hold. The breathable panels on the seamless mesh are strategically placed in the areas of highest perspiration to keep the feet well ventilated.
The springy PWRRUN midsole compound provides responsive cushioning to absorb the shock from running on hard road surfaces. The flex-groove configuration on the outer sole provides a precise amount of flexibility to allow a smooth heel to toe transition.
The medial post placed underneath the arch is inspired by Speedroll geometrics to enhance speed. Made from firmer materials, it decreases the over-pronation of the foot and helps maintain a natural, straight alignment.
- FORMFIT upper technology offers close to the foot fit and breathability
- PWRRUN midsole promotes springy but responsive cushioning
- TPU Guidance Frame secures heel for additional control
- Extended medial post delivers anti-pronation support to correct over pronation
- Reflective details for improved visibility
- Flex-groove configuration encourages a smooth ride
- Offset: 8mm (heel 34mm, forefoot: 26mm)
- Weight: 323g