Saucony Peregrine 11 Trail Running Shoes
The Saucony Peregrine 11 is a versatile trail running shoe that is built to last. With a foundation of PWRTRAC and PWRRUN cushioning, it delivers a ride that feels responsive and protective.
- Durable Mesh - Increase ventilation to keep you comfortable at all times.
- FormFit Upper - Conforms tightly to the feet for personalised comfort.
- Lacing System - Secures the shoe to the midfoot for a personalised fit.
- Flat-Lying Tongue - Comfortable fit and blocks the entry of dirt and debris.
- PWRRUN Midsole - Innovative next generation of Saucony midsole.
- FormFit Technology - Dynamic fit system that adapts to your individual gait.
- Flexible - Midsole will flex for improved durability and responsiveness.
- PWRTRAC Rubber Outsole - Firm grip is guaranteed for supreme traction.
- Abrasion-Resistant Rubber - Stands up against abuse from below.
- Chevron Tread - Durable chevron tread design digs in for even more control.
- Heel Height - 27mm.
- Forefoot Height - 23mm.
- Drop - 4mm.
- Weight - 310g.
- Lug Height - 5mm.
Breathable Mesh Upper
The upper features an ultralight breathable mesh construction and that retains major durability to protect you on all terrains. As well as this, the FormFit upper conforms tightly to the foot, preventing debris from entering the shoe keeping you comfortable and protected. Perforations in the fabric increase airflow to create a better, healthier environment for your feet to thrive in. An extremely secure lacing system will embrace the midfoot, providing a secure and steady fit reducing any unwanted movement within the show so you can enjoy uninterrupted strides. Finishing the upper, a flat-lying tongue will remove the risk of irritation being caused by rubbing and chafing, and will also block the entry of dirt and debris.
PWRRUN cushioning provides a responsive feel while a rock plate ensures additional protection for pushing uphill and driving downhill with confidence. The thick material has shock-absorbing properties to reduce impact and strain on the foot. FormFit technology has been used within the midsole to create a dynamic fit system, by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner's foot, eliminating millimetres of movement with each stride. This 3D approach to fit uses an underfoot cradle construction that is topped with cushioning that shapes to your foot. Not only does FormFit work to provide a comfortable and supportive fit but, it is also highly flexible and hardwearing increasing the overall durability and comfort over long periods of time. FormFit surrounds the foot in a made-for-me feel which accommodates the feet giving them a feeling like these shoes were made specifically for you.
PWRTRAC Rubber Outsole
The outsole features a sharp and aggressive design of rugged lugs that conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrains, keeping your gait cycle as efficient as possible. The rubber is extremely tough, able to stand up against abuse from below. The immense durability of this design further extends the life of the shoe while chevron tread pattern lets the sole easily flex, so you get fluid, unhindered movement.