The Ride 14 is Saucony's top end, neutral road running shoe for children. It incorporates many features from the popular adult version. The new FORMFIT upper now contains recycled plastic. It is breathable, lightweight and completely seamless. It wraps around the foot - adjusting to the individual shape for a customised fit.
The bouncy EVA midsole absorbs impact on roads and cushions the stride.
The updated Formfit upper is breathable, lightweight, and completely seamless designed to offer comfort and provide security to your child’s feet. The engineered mesh contains recycled plastic to support the environment.
A Tri-Flex outsole flexes with the foot for a smooth running experience on any surface.
Great cushioning and a tailored fit combine to make this a really super road running shoe for younger runners.
- Seamless FORMFIT upper is breathable
- Lightweight, seamless and flexible feel
- Reinforced toe cap for durability
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Tri-flex rubberized lugs offer sticky grip
- Anti-bacterial properties in lining helps prevent bacteria and control odour
- Durable non-marking rubber outsole