Saucony Ride ISO 2 Running Shoe
For those who crave reliable comfort on any run, the Ride ISO 2 paves the way to smooth miles by delivering the best balance of feel-good cushioning and a highly-adaptable fit.
Engineered mesh uppers will encase each foot in breathable comfort. Perforations in the fabric increase airflow to create a better, healthier environment for your feet to thrive in. FORMFIT and ISOFIT technologies collide to create a dynamic fit system, by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner's foot, eliminating millimetres of movement with each stride.
A woven heel piece secures the rearfoot, uniting with the laces to promote complete lockdown, anchoring you to the midsole and reducing in-shoe slippage so that you can enjoy a smooth, distraction-free ride. 3D print detailing throughout ISOFIT fingers and rand added structure for increased stability and support. Jacquard knit toebox provides structure or stretch where it's needed the most and increases durability, whilst enhancing breathability for cool comfort.
PWRFOAM resides in the midsole to provide durable underfoot cushioning and comfort. The high-quality EVA material helps to spare your joints as you strike down onto hard, unforgiving surfaces.
Complementing the soft but responsive midsole, a layer of TPU foam (named an EVERUN Topsole) lies below the sockliner to help maintain impact protection. This plush, propriety construction means that resilient cushioning is brought closer to the foot and because the force is distributed over a larger surface area, peak pressures are lowered on each stride.
This winning combination means your use of superfluous muscle power is reduced, diminishing fatigue and enhancing performance, keeping you motivated for longer. The midsole height has been increased by 1mm whilst the outsole base has been decreased by -1mm to encourage a more efficient gait cycle.
A Tri-Flex outsole completes the Ride ISO. It works with the EVERUN topsole for increased force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction for a smooth ride. Crystal rubber replaces IBR+ in the forefoot for added durability and responsiveness, working with XT900 carbon rubber compound in the rest of the outsole for exceptional abrasion and traction properties.
- Engineered Mesh- Highly breathable for cool comfort.
- FORMFIT/ISOFIT technologies - Wrap around the foot for adaptive stability and comfort.
- Woven Heel Piece - Helps to secure the rearfoot.
- 3D Print Detailing- Through the ISOFIT finger and rand increase stability and structure.
- Jacquard Knit Toebox- Structure or stretch where it's needed and enhanced breathability.
- PWRFOAM midsole - Lightweight, soft and resilient cushioning.
- EVERUN Topsole - For continuous cushioning and enhanced responsiveness.
- Raised Midsole- Increased by 1mm whilst outsole decreased by 1mm encourages a more efficient gait cycle.
- Tri-Flex outsole - Cooperates with the EVERUN Topsole to enhance force dispersion plus delivers flexible traction.
- Crystal Rubber- Added durability and responsiveness.
- XT900 Carbon Rubber- Lightweight and durable grip.
- Offset- 8 mm.
- Heel Drop- 27 mm.
- Forefoot Drop- 19 mm.
- Weight- 278 g.