Rather than bombard you with a highly complex system of delivery options, we thought that we would keep things simple, so we offer 4 options:
- Standard – Free on all UK orders over £20.00
For when you’re not in a major hurry to have your items and would like to benefit from free delivery on orders as little as £20.00 this is the ideal option for you. 99% of orders with standard delivery will arrive within 3 working days, if your order is unlikely to fit through your letterbox, please let us know and we can arrange to have the parcel left with either a neighbour or another “safe place” please see below for exceptions and further details.
- Next Day – Free on all UK orders over £70.00
Perfect when you want your order ASAP, but can’t make it to our store. Please note you’ll need to place your order before 3pm in order to receive it the following day. Please see below for exceptions and further details.
- Special Delivery – For when you have forgotten the anniversary present and/or you want your delivery before 1pm the next day, this is the option for you. Again you need to have placed your order by 3pm in order to receive it before 1pm the following day; including Saturdays* these deliveries will need to be signed for on arrival. Please see below for exceptions and further details.
- European Delivery – Bonjour, Hola, Ciao, Hallo! This is a standard delivery option to all non-UK addresses. We use surface mail for our standard European deliveries, but can arrange airmail for an additional cost, please see below for exceptions and further details.
- Standard – We operate a tracked 48-hour service (Royal Mail Tracked®): Royal Mail aim to deliver your parcel within 48 hours with the following exceptions:
Parcels addressed to these postcodes: HS, KW, ZE2, ZE3, JE, GY, and IM should be delivered within three days.
- Next Day – We operate a Tracked 24-hour service (Royal Mail Tracked Next Day®). Royal Mail aim to deliver your parcel within 24 hours with the following exceptions:
Parcels addressed to these postcodes: JE, GY, IM, HS2, PA61-PA75, PA78, ZE2-3, KW16-17, PH30, PH41-PH44 should be delivered within two to three days.
- Special Delivery – Guaranteed delivery by 1.00pm of the next working day to 99% of the country, including Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey. Exceptions to the guaranteed 1pm delivery are:
We deliver within two working days by 5.30pm to these addresses:
- GY1 Herm only (Channel Islands)
- GY9 Sark (Channel Islands)
- HS2 Lewis
- PA61 Colonsay
- PA62-75 Mull
- PA78 Coll
- ZE2-3 Shetlands
We deliver within three working days by 5.30pm to these addresses:
- KW16-17 Orkney
- PH30 Corrour
- PH41 Mallaig
- PH42 Eigg & Kuck
- PH43-44 Rhum & Canna
*Please note if you are ordering on a Friday and would like your item guaranteed to be delivered on Saturday before 1pm there is a £3.00 additional charge, please inform us in the notes section of your order that you would like to take advantage of this next day Saturday delivery and we will amend your order upon processing; the above exceptions still apply to this service.
- European Delivery – We use Royal Mail’s surface mail for our standard European delivery, so Western Europe can take up to 2 weeks, whilst Eastern Europe can take up to 5 weeks. If you need something sooner than this please contact customer services and we can quote on an individual basis for airmail which will reduce European delivery times to 3 working days for Western Europe and 5 working days for Eastern Europe.
- BFPO – We deliver to all BFPO addresses free of charge, delivery times vary and unfortunately estimated delivery times are not available as this is not a public service; please speak to your relevant administration personnel for more information.
- Order and Collect – All orders placed by 3pm will be ready for collection by 10am the following day; however please check your emails regularly in case we have contacted you regarding your order; we wouldn’t want you to make the journey to collect if your order wasn’t ready due to one of the exceptions noted in the exceptions section below.
Alternative Delivery Address
We can deliver to any valid address assuming your payment has been approved and the address your card/bank is registered to matches the billing address has been supplied a then we are able to post your item to anywhere within our delivery policy. Please note, we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
Additional Delivery Instructions
You may tell us of any additional requirements you have with your order or delivery in the “Order Notes” box on the basket page, please note that we cannot be held responsible for missing items if special delivery instructions (i.e. “leave in porch”) are requested in the order notes. Also these order notes are specific to that particular order, so if you order from us again you will need to add any order notes again should they be required.
If you haven’t received your item within the estimated time slot then please contact us on: 02392 698285 or email: email@example.com with your order details and we can track your parcel and find out what’s happened. Occasionally Mother Nature or other forces beyond our control may affect deliveries; we cannot be held responsible for unforeseen delays caused by such forces or our delivery agents, but we promise that we will do everything we can to ensure you receive your order within the stated timeframes. All claims for missing items must be made within 28 days of the estimated delivery date. You reserve the right to cancel your order within 7 days of delivery.
Order and Collect
If you have placed your order online and have chosen to collect in-store, please ensure you bring a valid form of photographic identification with you (passport, driving license, military or services ID) as well as proof of address (recent utility bill, driving license etc.); for security reasons only the person who is named on the payment method of the order can collect that order in-store.
Orders placed by 3pm will be ready for collection by 10am the following day; however please check you emails regularly as we may need to contact you if there is a problem with your order
Please note that we will hold orders for a maximum of 6 months or 180 days (whichever is longer), during which time we will remind you regularly to collect your goods. If your order has not been collected within this time period it will be disposed of and we will be unable to refund any monies paid to us for the order.
Apart from the delivery time exceptions, noted above, we do have a few exceptions where deliveries are either not possible or our customer service team will need to contact you to explain your options before processing and charging for your order; these may result in a slight delay in processing.
Here is a list of examples that may be relevant:
- An item from your order is either found to be faulty or damaged before we dispatch and there is no more stock available in this product – we will contact you to discuss alternatives or confirm a cancellation.
- You are attempting to order from outside the European Union or to a PO Box address – Unfortunately we do not currently ship to PO Boxes or outside the EU; unless to a BFPO address.
- Your order value exceeds £600.00 – There are some exceptional purchase variables that may result in us needing to charge a delivery cost despite your order being over £70.00; this is only in the event of very heavy orders (i.e. if you were to order very large quantities of energy drink powders); we would contact you before making any charges.
- Your order is flagged by our system as a possible fraudulent order – apologies if this happens; however the system makes this decision based upon information from banks and other agencies as well as the combination of items ordered; we will contact you to confirm your identity and order before processing such orders. This is for everyone’s security so please don’t be offended.
- Duplicate orders – We will contact you before processing duplicate orders, in case the duplicate was due to an internet connection (or other) problem on your network when you placed the order.
- Your item is not available – We operate a state-of-the-art live stock system that is accurate to within 3 seconds; unfortunately even this still leaves room for rare stock control errors where your item may be show as available; when in fact it is out of stock. We will contact you to discuss if your options from here.
- You have paid by cheque and your cheque hasn’t cleared or we haven’t received it – we will contact you to explain the situation in this case.
[back to top]