Garmin Forerunner 55 GPS Watch
See yourself as a runner with the Forerunner 55. A GPS running smartwatch that goes beyond pace and heart rate stats. Personalised training guidance helps you to keep on improving, while advanced wellness tracking puts you in tune with your body all in an easy-to-use smartwatch.
Wrist-Based Heart Monitor
On your wrist, wrist heart rate technology lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities. It also measures your heart rate variability to calculate a stress score that helps you assess what level of activity your body is ready for.
With Forerunner 55, you're free to go wherever your activities take you - thanks to GPS coverage. Whether you're on or off-road, the easy-to-use running watch uses GPS to track how far, how fast and where you have run.
Suggested Workouts and Built-In Activity Profiles
Take the guesswork out of training with personalised guidance and daily suggested workouts based on your training history and fitness level. The watch will inform you when you may want to take rest days or recommend the intensity levels of your next workouts. You can also change things up with HIIT and breathwork activity profiles.
Helpful Training Tools
Plan your race day strategy with the PacePro feature, which offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance. Forerunner 55 will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race. With helpful training tools, the Forerunner 55 gives race time predictions and finish time estimates so that you know if you're training effectively to reach your goals. The Garmin smartwatch also allows you to tune in to your body with advanced wellness features such as intensity minutes, fitness age, all-day respiration and more.
Get more runs in between charges, thanks to this watch's longer battery life. The Forerunner 55 has up to 20-hour battery life in GPS mode and up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode. Helping you to save power the Forerunner 55's smart mode can be activated at any time and deactivated when you no longer need it, so you can conserve battery in your downtime and burn it when you need to.
Connect IQ Store
Check out Garmin's Connect IQ store, where you can add personality to Forerunner 55 by downloading apps, widgets, watch faces and more.
- Heart Rate Counter - Monitors steps and performance.
- Sleep Monitoring - Uses data to see how well you're sleeping.
- Tracking Features - Uses GPS to track how far, how fast and where you've run.
- Suggested Workouts - Based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time.
- Built-In Activity Profiles - For running, cycling, track run, virtual run, pool swim, Pilates, HIIT, breathwork and more.
- Helpful Training Tools - Including race time predictions and finish time estimates.
- PacePro - Offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance.
- Advanced Wellness Features - Including intensity minutes, fitness age, all-day respiration and more.
- Battery Life - Up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode and up to 20 hours in GPS mode.
- Connect IQ Store - Allows you to personalise your watch.