Superfeet Carbon Trim-to-fit Insoles
The Superfeet Trim To Fit Carbon insoles are the thinnest soles available from Superfeet. These insoles are made using carbon fiber and foam, which ensures a good combination of firmness and comfort. For the heel, a special bowl has been made that positions the heel so that it absorbs shocks better for optimal and natural cushioning.
The insole is made using a soft and durable material, which provides extra comfort, and this sole has a natural layer that prevents odour-causing bacteria. The reinforced back ensures structure and preserves the shape of the arch support. The Trim To Fit Carbon has special air holes under the midfoot and forefoot for improved air circulation and to save weight.
The front of this arch support is extra wide to support wider feet and this front is bevelled so that this sole fits even better in tight fitting shoes. The front of this insole can be cut so that it fits into every shoe.
- Rigid orthotic arch support
- Full-length footbed
- ADD+ADT System: encompasses a heel and arch stabilizer that adjusts your footwear's 2-dimensional midsole to your 3-dimensional foot
- EVOLyte: a revolutionary carbon fiber and polymer blend for a lightweight and supportive biomechanical memory material in the stabilizer cap
- An all natural coating that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Closed cell foam top coat for a lightweight, durable, and long lasting foot comfort
- Perforations under the mid and forefoot to reduce weight and added breath-ability
- A beveled foam edge to improve fit in tighter fitting shoes
- Trim to fit
- Arch height: 30 mm
- Thickness at forefoot: 2.75 mm
- Thickness at heel: 5.5 mm
- Weight: 1.4 oz (Size D: Men's 7.5-9 / Women's 8.5-10)
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Casual, Cleats, Dress
- Activity type: Work & Industrial, Gym & Workout, Golf, Cycling, Football and Soccer, Casual
- Arch type: Neutral Arch
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Bunions, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints