Brooks Hyperion Tempo Running Shoes
Get the most out of every workout. This running shoe is a light and responsive trainer that keeps you in your stride so you can run and recover faster.
- Stretch Woven Upper - Constructed for the optimal amount of stretch and breathability.
- Moisture Management - Wicks away excess sweat and moisture.
- Synthetic Mesh - Guards against abrasion and adds durability.
- Padded Tongue - Sits comfortably against the skin, guarding against friction and irritation.
- Traditional Lacing System - Offers a secure, locked-in feel.
- DNA Flash Midsole - Combines a light weight, responsive ride with soft cushioning.
- Energy Return - Reduces ground impact and increases spring.
- Anti-Abrasion - Reduces the risk of damage on rough surfaces.
- Strong Grip - The outsole forms a solid grip with a wide range of surfaces.
- Weight - 7.3oz / 204.4gm.
- Midsole Drop - 8mm.
Stretch Woven Upper
The stretch woven upper is constructed for the optimal amount of stretch and breathability to keep you running your best. The material used in the upper wraps around your foot for enhanced comfort as well as expanding with the foot to improve performance and flexibility, and ensure a full, unrestricted range of motion.
Synthetic mesh promotes efficient moisture management by actively and efficiently wicking away the build-up of excess sweat and moisture to leave you feeling cool, dry and comfortable as you strive for the best results and performance. Additionally, cool air is encouraged to circulate, creating a drier, healthier environment for your feet to thrive. A padded tongue sits comfortably against the skin and guards against friction as well as irritation such as chafing. The traditional lacing system offers a secure, locked-in feel while you run.
DNA Flash Midsole
The Hyperion Tempo keeps you running in your preferred motion path, allowing you to save energy and train faster. DNA Flash's combination of light weight, responsive ride and soft cushioning help you recover faster after each hard workout.
The new DNA Flash midsole compound is nitrogen-infused for an optimal combination of energy return and light weight that adapts to your unique stride. DNA FLASH midsole technology offers a lightweight feel, excellent energy return, and comfortable cushioning - paving the road to better training sessions and new PRs. Having the cushioning and support helps to lessen the impact placed upon your joints as well as attenuating shock, minimising the potential risk of injury or discomfort.
Durable Rubber Outsole
On the outsole, the rubber is extremely durable and will provide you with anti-abrasion protection. This means that you will be able to run on a wide range of different surfaces without worrying about the shape and definition of the outsole being damaged. The rubber is able to form a solid connection with the ground, which will keep you in firm control with a strong grip and traction.