Thorlo Experia ProLite Ultra Light Running Socks
Designed for high-performance runners, cyclists, hikers and fitness walkers who prefer a minimal amount of foot protection.
The Prolite Ultra Lite Running Socks feature Thorlo's specially sculpted pads in the ball and heel to provide excellent protection from sheer impact where needed most. The socks only feature the bare essential padding that is needed to significantly reduce the weight of the socks allowing you to perform more intense for longer.
In addition, the socks feature Thore Wick Cool technology that works endlessly to wick sweat and excess moisture as it's produced. Once wicked the technology transfers the moisture to the outer layers of the fabric where it can be easily evaporated, ensuring you stay cool, dry and comfortable. With a mesh polyester construction, the socks allow air to fully permeate the entire sock providing a constant supply of fresh, cool air while simultaneously forcing out hot, muggy air. The ultra lightweight sock frame and nylon covered Lycra provides a contoured aerodynamic glove-like fit for extreme comfort throughout intense activity.
- NanoGLIDE Fibers minimize friction and help stop blisters from forming
- Featherlite Thorlos padding- 30% lighter than Original Experia- for protection during long runs
- Aero-dynamic design for enhanced fit
- Integrated venting enhances moisture portability
- Length: No-Show Tab
- Cushion: Ultra-Thin Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 33% NanoGLIDE® , 26% Polyester , 39% Nylon , 2% Elastic
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.