Altra Via Olympus Running Shoes
Enjoy max comfort, no matter the distance. Introducing the Altra Via Olympus, a highly cushioned road cousin to the Olympus trail shoe. Its rocker-shaped geometry encourages a more efficient toe-off for smooth transitions.
- Engineered Mesh Upper - Provides breathability to keep your feet cool
- Premium Collar - Locked in and secure fit
- Sidewalls - Adds structure and durability.
- Lacing System - Locks the foot down to prevent excessive movement.
- Altra EGO MAX Midsole - Soft and responsive midsole unit for a comfortable ride
- Footshape Technology - Wider toe box allows toes to splay for a natural feel
Engineered Mesh Upper
Made from an engineered mesh upper, the Altra Via Olympus is lightweight and highly breathable for all-temperature comfort. The mesh acts as a second skin, providing a supportive and comfortable fit while the perforated construction allows cool air to fully circulate around your feet to keep them cooler for longer. A premium collar has been used on the Via Olympus, providing you with a tailored and locked-in secure fit keeping you balanced and comfortable no matter the surface you are on. Newly designed sidewalls add structure and durability to the shoe keeping you protected on the trails. Completing the upper is a traditional lacing system which helps to lock the foot down to prevent excessive movement.
Altra EGO MAX Midsole
The midsole is made from Altra's most cushioned foam yet, the Altra EGO MAX. With a generous and soft feel, it reduces pressure on your joints as you strike the hard surfaces of the trail. Extremely durable and responsive, this midsole provides you with all the cushioning you need for the longest of runs keeping you comfortable from the first mile to the last. The original Footshape technology due to a wider toe box allows you to splay your toes for a more natural fit and feel when running on any surface.