The Brooks® Addiction Walker 2 shoes have a freshly updated leather upper with a roomier fit that still provides maximum support for your low arches and control for your overpronation. This modern walking shoe is ideal for both long and casual walks and will keep you feeling great whenever and wherever your day takes you!
- Supple leather upper.
- Traditional lace-up style for a preferred fit.
- Breathable mesh lining for a more comfortable interior fit.
- Removable insole is lightweight and provides excellent underfoot cushioning and support for all-day comfort.
- Features a flat-to-medium arch in the insole area for added support.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning provides ideal underfoot softness and support while still providing excellent responsiveness and durability.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) presents a robust, dual density post at the medial arch allowing for progressive pronation control.
- Engineered MC Pod Configuration enables the midsole and outsole to set the foot up in an efficient and balanced position offering maximum motion control and flexibility from heel strike through toe-off.
- Updated outsole certified slip resistant (SATRA TM144:2011).
- Differential: 12mm