Brooks Cascadia 16 Trail Shoes
Explore any trail with the enhanced adaptability of the Cascadia 16. Move through muddy mayhem or run rocky ridges with the stabilizing midsole and outsole, plus softer, lighter DNA LOFT v2 cushioning. Combined with the protective Ballistic Rock Shield, there’s no surface you can’t take on.
- New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction
- Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
- Our new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- DNA LOFT v2 midsole is super soft yet durable.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down.