Brooks Cascadia GTX 15 Trail Running Shoes
The excellent and fully waterproof trail running shoe from Brooks is back and better; the Cascadia 15 GTX is designed to keep your feet dry in wet conditions. This new version features a new engineered monoloop mesh upper with a 3D Fit Print element to offer you a distraction- free fit and breathability. The upgraded GORE-TEX upper is now lighter than ever-the fully-waterproof Invisible Fit membrane is embedded directly to the upper to deliver you more flexibility for greater fit.
The Ballistic Rock Shield built in the midsole provides your feet with incredible protection against sharp stones, roots and rocks on hazardous trails. The top layer of the midsole features Brooks' popular BioMoGo cushioning to absorb the shock from running on hard surfaces. The two Pivot Posts system located inside and two on the outside of the midsole create a stable platform to encourage you to naturally adapt to any terrain.
The improved Engineered monoloop upper now features 3D Fit Print technology to provide you with a seamless, friction free fit for better comfort and breathability. The new technology allows the GORE-TEX Invisible Fit membrane to stick directly to the upper and now has a lighter and flexible feel to it. The GORE-TEX membrane delivers waterproof protection so you can tackle uneven trail paths in rainy weather.
The Outsole with TrailTack sticky grip delivers you aggressive traction in wet weather to prevent any sliding over.
- BioMoGo cushioning delivers cushioning and shock attenuation
- Ballistic Rock Shield protects feet from sharp rocks
- Pivot Point system enhances stable ride
- Engineered monoloop mesh upper with 3D Fit Print offers structure and breathability
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit membrane for fully-waterproof protection
- TrailTack sticky rubber on the outsole delivers excellent grip
- Front and back attachment points to secure gaiters
- Lace keeper on the tongue stows laces out of the way
- Weight: 332g
- Offset: 8mm