Brooks Ghost 15 Running Shoes
The Ghost is one of Brooks' most-loved running shoes. With a soft feel, smooth ride, and trusted fit, the Ghost 15 delivers the comfort and performance runners want.
- Engineered Mesh Upper - Allows cool, fresh air to keep feet comfortable and feeling fresh.
- Moisture-Wicking - Wicks away excess sweat and moisture.
- 3D Print Overlays - Improve the fit and feel.
- Padded Tongue - Sits comfortably against the skin and guards against irritation such as chafing.
- Traditional Lacing - Provides a secure, locked-in feel.
- DNA Loft v2 - Lighter-weight, softer cushioning for a plush feel.
- Segmented Crash Pad - Adds responsiveness and helps improve gait efficiency.
- Blown Rubber Outsole - For optimal grip and traction.
- Omega Flex Grooves - Provides a full, unrestricted range of motion.
- Support - Neutral.
- Midsole Drop - 12mm.
- Weight - 10.1oz / 282.8g
Engineered Mesh Upper
The Engineered Air Mesh upper hugs the foot for a secure but breathable fit. Perforations in the construction allow cool air to permeate, preventing an intolerable build-up of heat and keeping your feet cool and comfortable. The mesh actively and efficiently wicks away the build-up of excess sweat and moisture, keeping you dry as you strive for the best results and performance. The 3D Fit Print applies strategic stretch and structure to the upper, improving the fit and feel of the Ghost 15. A padded tongue sits comfortably against the skin to ensure optimum comfort as well as prevent irritation such as chafing. A traditional lacing system provides a secure, locked-in feel as you run.
DNA LOFT v2 Midsole
Utilising the updated DNA LOFT v2, the midsole of the Ghost 15 has a unique balance of rubber, air and less dense, lighter foam, providing you with a plush feel and a more lightweight experience than their predecessors. Brooks DNA was developed to continuously tailor the level of cushioning to specific needs - even as they change during the run. Alongside this, a Segmented Crash Pad adds further cushioning and comfort by adapting to each footfall for a smooth, responsive ride to give you the confidence to run at your maximum level knowing you have ample cushioning to guide you through the gait cycle with optimal efficiency.
Blown Rubber Outsole
Full, blown rubber comprises the outsole for optimal grip and traction. Having this enhanced grip will allow you to run with total confidence and deliver a firm, assured footing, even in difficult conditions or on slightly uneven terrain. Omega flex grooves provide a full, unrestricted range of motion in all directions and exceptional flexibility.