Brooks Levitate StealthFit GTS 5 Running Shoes
Strap in and get ready for the run of your life. The Brooks Levitate StealthFit GTS 5 features the most energy return running shoe in the business.
Refined FitKnit Upper
Using FitKnit upper, Brooks have designed the Levitate to work with you and your unique foot shape. The material will move with your every stride, providing you with both flexibility and durable versatility. The mesh that surrounds the upper is made from an extremely lightweight and breathable material. This means that as you begin to work, the warm air that will start to build up within the shoe will then be able to escape out of the shoe. Sweat will also be removed from the shoe, which will increase comfort. The toes are surrounded by thicker material which will prevent any bumps and knocks from causing damage. The rearfoot is also held in a firm and upright position by strong walls which will prevent it from slipping out of place and causing injury. The ankle collar is also extremely soft, which will reduce the risk of discomfort and irritation from rubbing and chafing.
DNA AMP Midsole
Using Brooks' reformulated DNA AMP, the foam found in the midsole is now 20% lighter and will deliver long-lasting spring and bounce, helping push you further and faster. Towards the bottom of the sole, the EVA is shock absorbing and will prevent any heavy pressure from causing damage to the foot. The top half of the midsole, and in closest contact to the sole of the foot is extremely cushioned, ensuring that you will have smooth comfort in every step. The biggest benefit that the DNA AMP foam will provide is rebound and bounce back. Made from a soft, naturally expanding foam encased in a skin that resists horizontal expansion, the midsole returns 71% energy, with the energy captured from the force of each stride being directed back up to you, resulting in a bouncier and springier feel mile after mile. GuideRails® technology adds support by keeping excess movement in check. So you stay in your natural stride, even when you get tired.
Durable Rubber Outsole
The rubber used on the outsole of the shoe is extremely durable, and in addition, it is abrasion resistant. This will mean that it will stand up to abuse from uneven and rough surfaces. The arrow point pattern on the outsole will help you move from the heel to the toe extremely quickly and efficiently, allowing you to have a constant flow in your gait. The rubber is able to form a solid bond with the ground, which will give you firm control and stability. Multi-directional grooves will also dig into the surface, and are positioned to assist with certain movements like take-offs, braking and changes of direction.
- Refined FitKnit Upper - Material designed to work with you for flexibility.
- Breathable - Air can flow in and out for ventilation.
- Sweat Wicking - Moisture from sweat is wicked away from the shoe.
- Toe Protection - Thick material covers the toes for protection.
- Heel Walls - Holds the rearfoot in a firm and upright position.
- Secure Lacing - Up the foot laces and a soft padded tongue provide secure and comfortable fitting.
- Ankle Collar - Soft ankle collar reduces risk of rubbing and chafing.
- StealthFit - Provides a closer fit to the foot.
- Shock Absorbing - Midsole will absorb shocks instantly and effectively.
- Cushioned - Top half of the midsole is extremely cushioned.
- DNA AMP - Soft foam that will capture 71% energy returning it as supreme bounceback.
- GuideRails Support - Aids your feet, knees and hips.
- Durable Rubber - Abrasion resistant rubber will maintain shape and definition.
- Arrow Point Pattern - Help you move from the heel to the toe extremely quickly.
- Strong Traction - The shoe forms a solid bond with the ground.
- Multi-Directional Lugs - Digs into the ground to anchor you into place.
- Midsole Drop - 0.0mm.
- Weight - 9.2oz / 257.6gm.