Saucony Fastwitch 9 Running Shoe
The all-new Fastwitch 9 is ready to take you from just being a "finisher" to finishing first. The lightweight SSL midsole and PWRTRAC outsole will give you great cushion and traction, while the engineered mesh upper provides a breathable fit. It's time to lace up, push the pace, and win the race in the all-new Fastwitch 9.
The upper consists of engineered air mesh that combines breathability and support, allowing air to fully permeate the entire footbed to ensure your feet stay cool and comfortable when the temperature goes up. A strong, lightweight material is melted to the upper, which allows for few layers in the shoe shedding weight, providing flexibility and resulting in a seamless upper which reduces chafing and skin irritation.
SSL EVA Midsole
Within the midsole lays the SSL EVA provides lightweight responsiveness. The Fastwitch 9 utilises this full-length CMEVA midsole to provide cushioning for increased impact protection and shock absorption. Constructed with a medial post, the Fastwitch 9 is engineered to help slow the rate of overpronation. The medial post device is firmer than the rest of the midsole providing medial support for increased stability. Specifically engineered with a 4mm heel-to-toe differential, the Fastwitch 9 encourages a faster performance. This supports natural form and encourages an efficient, continuous and positive gait cycle from heel strike to toe-off.
PWRTRAC Rubber Outsole
The PWRTRAC rubber outsole provides 3x better traction than standard rubber enhancing grip to pounce off into your next step. This tacky, durable rubber provides exceptional traction and abrasion resistance allowing you to go for longer without any sign of wear, giving you the confidence to reach your targets.
- Engineered Mesh Upper- Combines breathability and support.
- Flexfilm Upper- Creates a lightweight, no sew upper that requires fewer layers yet still provides structure and support.
- SSL EVA Midsole- Provides lightweight responsiveness cushioning.
- Medial Post- Slows the rate of overpronation and provides medial support.
- 4mm Offset- Supports natural form and encourages an efficient gait cycle.
- PWRTRAC Rubber Outsole - Provides 3x better traction than standard rubber.
- Weight- 193g