Mizuno Wave Daichi 6 Trail Running Shoes
You can run anywhere in the Wave Daichi 6 thanks to the incredible Michelin rubber outsole designed for multi-directional traction and maximum adaptivity. An updated upper keeps the overall weight and feel of the shoe streamlined and comfortable.
Constructed using an AIRmesh upper, the Wave Daichi 6 provides the utmost breathability and comfort. Ensuring a constant airflow, the newly designed upper keeps you cooler and drier for longer, especially during tough runs. synthetic overlays wrap and encase each upper to provide superb stability and structural integrity.
The overlays also work in tandem with the traditional lacing system that provides a perfect and snug fit as well as eliminates any slipping that can occur in the shoe. With Mizuno's integrated DynamotionFit technology, the Wave Daichi 6 is tailored to fit like a glove, it works to adapt to the gait cycle allowing for a more personalised fit and feel as you strive for new PB's. Lastly, a reinforced heel and toe cap provides added durability and protects your feet from loose debris.
Mizuno Wave Midsole
Mizuno's wave technology is embedded into the midsole to provide flexibility in one direction and support in the other. The midsole technology works to absorb the shock of heel striking without compromising comfort or cushioning. Once the shock has been absorbed the energy from that is harnessed and is then transferred to the forefoot to then push you off and guide you onto the next movement.
The wave prevents partial deformation and provides dynamic support to stabilise and guide the foot forward. Furthermore, the midsole harnesses Mizuno's innovative AP+ midsole compound. AP+ guarantees an amazing ride providing cushioning and comfort levels that just go on feeling new due to a huge improvement in durability.
The outsole of the Wave Daichi 6 is constructed from a Michelin rubber. This outsole delivers unprecedented traction and grip across all surfaces. Working in tandem with the outsole rubber Mizuno have added their XtaRide lug construction which is their own technical trail concept. This concept encompasses Xtatic lugs and Xtatic grooves to help adapt and work in perfect harmony, getting the best possible results on an unpredictable trail.
- AIRmesh - Allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
- Synthetic Overlays - Add durability and support to the construction.
- DynamotionFit - Improved fit and freedom of movement.
- Reinforced Heel and Toe Cap - Protects the feet from loose debris.
- Mizuno Wave Technology - Redirects impact forces away from the foot, whilst also offering superb cushioning and stability.
- AP+ Midsole - Guarantees cushioning and comfort.
- Michelin Outsole - Provides enhanced grip and traction.
- XtaRide - Mizuno's trail concept to enhance traction and performance.
- Weight - 320g