Mizuno Wave Phantom 2 NB Women's Netball Shoe
The Wave Phantom 2 from Mizuno provides increased stability and control during rapid lateral movements. Ideal for rapid reactions when on court, lightweight cushioning helps to boost comfort whilst providing exceptional shock absorption in the process.
The upper of the Wave Phantom 2 from Mizuno has been constructed using an AirMesh material to provide optimal breathability and comfort as you glide across the court. AirMesh actively and efficiently wicks away the build-up of excess sweat and moisture, leaving your feet cool and dry as you strive for the best results and performance. Additionally, cool air is encouraged to circulate, creating a drier, healthier environment for your feet to thrive. Overlays feature on the upper that coincide with the traditional lacing system to provide a nice lockdown fit, keeping you as comfortable and as secure in the shoe as ever before. A Dura-Shield is placed at the front of the shoe to protect your toes from possible damage and injury you could be faced with on your busy day on the court. Rounding off the upper is a removable insock, which can be replaced by a medical orthotic if required.
The Mizuno Wave provides flexibility in one direction and support in the other. The wave absorbs shock without compromising the comfort or cushioning of the midsole, ensuring you stay comfortable at all times. The initial shock is then transferred back to guide you onto the next movement. The wave prevents partial deformation and provides dynamic support to stabilise and guide the foot forward.
D-Flex Groove Outsole
The outsole of this shoe is innovatively constructed using specifically designed flex grooves to improve stability and on-court agility known as D-Flex Grooves. As this is an indoor court shoe, the outsole of the Wave Phantom 2 is non-marking and superbly durable for all of your indoor court sports.
- AirMesh Upper - Provides excellent ventilation and breathability.
- Moisture Management - Wicks away excess sweat and moisture.
- Breathable - Encourages cool air to circulate.
- Synthetic Overlays - Adds durability and abrasion resistance.
- Traditional Lacing System - Offers a secure, locked-in fit.
- Dura-Shield - Keeps the toes protected.
- Removable Insock - Can be replaced by a medical orthotic.
- Wave Midsole - Provides cushioning and comfort.
- Shock Absorption - Attenuates shock and impact.
- D-Flex Groove Outsole - Enables optimal grip and traction.
- Non Marking - Does not scuff or damage indoor surfaces.
- Weight - 265g.