Mizuno Wave Sayonara 4
Go far, fast, in this redesigned performance support shoe. With a low-offset and more cushioned forefoot, this responsive, lightweight trainer brings speed to your everyday runs. Best for: The more competitive runner who wants a light training shoe with a dynamic feel and great cushioning.
- Amazing lightweight cushioning with a U4ic midsole and blown rubber in the forefoot.
- Upper with integrated DynamotionFit provides a prefect fit.
- Dynamic cushioning to weight ratio provided by U4ic midsole
- Blown-rubber outsole for responsive speed and smooth ride
- Neutral ride and fast-paced training
- Redesigned upper with perfect fit
- Breathable and Cool, AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
- The DynamationFit system uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- Cool and Dry. Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe. It does this by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels.
- Wave Plate constructed from pebax Rnew?, a sustainable compound made from plant based oil and low carbon production, while retaining high performance characteristics
- A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.
- An engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and decelaration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Durability and Traction. X10 provides extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike.
- A unique midsole compound providing high comfort and perfomance, while being extremely lighweight.